Is That a Pack Of Smokes In President Obama's Hand??

It's amazing that you "blew" up the Shrillary doll at all ,what with all the "blowing" you do at every glory hole that you can find "work" at ! Typical lazy liberal, you've had to resort to an air pump to bring your "girl friends" to life. Do you and shammy share your "girlfriends" with each other, or does he swing that way ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Neither one of us swing that way, you ignominious shitass. Who do you share your butthole with?
]I'm not gay, you ignorant cunt[/B]. You don't all know anything, least of all what my sexual orientation is. The problem is that you are fearful and hate gays, so I poke you with a stick. Originally Posted by WombRaider;1056827008[B
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out.
Nope. I swallow.

Quote:
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass.

Quote:
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning?
He'll need instructions on how to operate the air pump for his blow up dolls. woomby / undercunt / ruty balloon knot thinks that banging his blow up doll of Nattering Nancy Pelosi or his multiple-times-patched blow up doll of Shrillary makes him "masculine". And he hates that feeling so much, that he rushes out from his "residence" at the bridge to go to the dumpsters at Talleywackers to get the familiar "feelings" in his well punched ass and mouth. He's the bukake King, no matter where he strolls !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I always thought this was Assup
If Obama is still smoking then it means that
A: He has lied to the American people repeatedly.
B: He has smoked in a federal building which is against the law.
C: He has no character and is weak.

Which is the greatest sin?
If Obama is still smoking then it means that
A: He has lied to the American people repeatedly.
B: He has smoked in a federal building which is against the law.
C: He has no character and is weak.

Which is the greatest sin? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You lie on a daily basis, C could apply to you as well. But your greatest sin is your willful ignorance. I handed your ass to you on that AR15 story. I can't believe that you thought I would just make that up.
I'm not like you, dickcheese.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out.
Nope. I swallow.

Quote:
... my boyfriend does complain, about my dick being too wide, not my ass.

Quote:
Dick AND tits? Is it christmas morning? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You're getting trolled, just like the rest. Congrats.
Nice bolt-ons

You're just so fucking predictable. Brie, east coast, liberals, etc., it's like your script is written for you by someone else. Smoking is bad by anyone's measure. Why the need to divide into two camps over it? It's not healthy. Everyone knows this. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You mean like YOUR script.. "Republitards", War Mongers, etc. As for the need to divide into two camps.. you're the one constantly claiming the Dems are better/smarter/more ethical than "Republitards"

Again.. talk about "fucking predictable". Mostly the conservatives figure smoking is LEGAL. Its up to each individual to make their own choice about it. Sorry, but its the liberal media playing this "He doesn't really smoke.. except when we have a picture of him smoking/with cigarettes".