No hobby phone

Bull-Fucking-Shit he's creative, this fried testicle sludge is totally riffing my schtick man!

GET YOUR OWN FUCKING JOKES TREETOP LOL!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I can agree its along the same vibe, maybe a little Dennis Miller'ish?
Bull-Fucking-Shit he's creative, this fried testicle sludge is totally riffing my schtick man!

GET YOUR OWN FUCKING JOKES TREETOP LOL!!! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
You not only hurt me emotionally but also physically. I still have nightmares from the three separate times you tried to strangle me.

Guess what? I'm no longer afraid of you. Keep texting me fifty times a day professing your love and promising not to choke me again but it won't work.

Keep posting on Eccie trying to get my attention. It won't work. I'm free from your abusive grasp.

The first night we made love I thought I was in paradise but I was wrong. You are nothing but the exorcist spinning your head and regurgitating evil as you do what you are known to do. Choke.

Hookers abusing clients is no longer acceptable. We will not stay silent any longer.
  • sydmo
  • 01-16-2018, 11:15 AM
You not only hurt me emotionally but also physically. I still have nightmares from the three separate times you tried to strangle me.

Guess what? I'm no longer afraid of you. Keep texting me fifty times a day professing your love and promising not to choke me again but it won't work.

Keep posting on Eccie trying to get my attention. It won't work. I'm free from your abusive grasp.

The first night we made love I thought I was in paradise but I was wrong. You are nothing but the exorcist spinning your head and regurgitating evil as you do what you are known to do. Choke.

Hookers abusing clients is no longer acceptable. We will not stay silent any longer. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm not a medical sort of fella, but if you want to give it a go, I believe I can perform a Lobotomy, I've got a 220 volt arc welder, seriously man, I think I can help you. Hell it cant hurt, I mean.... shit, what do you have to loose
  • quzi
  • 01-16-2018, 12:24 PM
A true gentleman of leisure knows how to treat a lady such as Miss V. TT needs to figure out how to get that twig outta his ass.

Hookers abusing clients is no longer acceptable. We will not stay silent any longer. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Lol, you keep fantasizing darling, but if we had actually met, you would know a turbo power bottom like me would never stoop to choke someone. How base, how common, how vulgar, how coarse!!! Only people who suffer from an extreme poverty of imagination, say like you and that other pedantic Fifty Shades of Grey hallucinating dork, would blow jizz ropes at the thought of my beautiful hands around your slim, pale, beta soy-boy necks. What a tedious, terribly banal fantasy best left to scrawny beige man-loafs and podgy sex-starved housewives.

No, darling, I can do better. Much better. I leave the cliched and unoriginal to the dumpy Mormon homemakers and you smooth brained dullards. I mean, why throttle when I could take you out with one...good...Kegel flex.
  • sydmo
  • 01-16-2018, 02:16 PM
Lol, you keep fantasizing darling, but if we had actually met, you would know a turbo power bottom like me would never stoop to choke someone. How base, how common, how vulgar, how coarse!!! Only people who suffer from an extreme poverty of imagination, say like you and that other pedantic Fifty Shades of Grey hallucinating dork, would blow jizz ropes at the thought of my beautiful hands around your slim, pale, beta soy-boy necks. What a tedious, terribly banal fantasy best left to scrawny beige man-loafs and podgy sex-starved housewives.

No, darling, I can do better. Much better. I leave the cliched and unoriginal to the dumpy Mormon homemakers and you smooth brained dullards. I mean, why throttle when I could take you out with one...good...Kegel flex. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Lord have mutherfukin mercy. You make me hard
I mean, why throttle when I could take you out with one...good...Kegel flex. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
This.
... you smooth brained dullards ... Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Tha technic'l term fer a smooth brain is lissencephallic an' it's perfeckly normal fer mice, rats, squirrels, rabbits an' possums!
Lord have mutherfukin mercy. You make me hard Originally Posted by sydmo
I remember not too long ago when I said the same thing for the first time. I told her she made me hard.

After a few weeks of seeing each other the condums disappeared and I was told I was the only one getting bare back. She made me very happy.

A month later she tells me that she has a fantasy of pegging a guy who could be a really hot model so I obliged because I'm really hot and sexy (ask CSB).

She blindfolded and left the room as I stayed on all fours. Once the strong odor of Jean Nata and Aqua Net hit me I knew she was close.

I lifted my butt higher anticipating the peg and the next thing I knew was that I was blacking out from being choked by both of her hands and fat fingers.

I survived and accepted her apology and it happened again and again. She made me feel like it was my fault.

Fortunately I was able to escape the abusive relationship and that is why I'm encouraging other men to do the same.

We will no longer accept the abuse and we will know longer stay silent.
  • sydmo
  • 01-16-2018, 09:15 PM
"We will no longer accept the abuse and we will know longer stay silent."

shout it from the mountain top brother, praise jesus - lol