Advisors say Carson is having trouble with the Middle East

• Old-T
  • 11-19-2015, 04:05 PM
At least Carson knows how to wash a brain, knows where it is Originally Posted by LexusLover
Is that supposed to convince anyone that he is qualified?

I went to the constitution to try and find the requirements to be president--I did not find "must know how to wash a brain".

I looked through the bios of the presidents on Rushmore, and nowhere are they acclaimed as being great because of their brain washing skills.

Maybe whoever washed yours dropped it a couple times while doing so. That would explain a lot.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 04:23 PM
Ben Carson is not the only one grasping the Middle East....Reagan had it right when he cut an run from that region.

Is that supposed to convince anyone that he is qualified? Originally Posted by Old-T
More qualifications than "overseeing" the removal of insulation from a low income housing project and not replacing the removed insulation.... and then using that FAILURE to tout "experience" as a "community organizer"!!!!!

And as the saying goes: The proof is in the pudding!!!!

Except in reality that dark brown "STUFF" ain't chocolate pudding!!!! YOUR MAN in the WHITE HOUSE just wants everyone to believe it is .... and apparently YOU HAVE BOUGHT THE "SNAKE OIL"!

In your long "operative" life ... have you ever heard a sitting U.S. President ridicule U.S. citizens while overseas at a time of war or any time for that matter? I think that POS you have as a BOSS must read the posts in this thread for his dialogue!!!
Ben Carson is not the only one grasping the Middle East....Reagan had it right when he cut an run from that region. Originally Posted by WTF
Not sure how one does a "cut an run" ... but

... back to current events ....

"Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack
By Fred Lucas | November 1, 2012 | 4:16 PM EDT

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...ghazi-attack-0

"...on Nov. 1 (2012) in Green Bay, Wis., Obama said, “Thanks to sacrifice and service of our brave men and women in uniform, the war in Iraq is over, the war in Afghanistan is winding down, al Qaeda has been decimated, Osama bin Laden is dead.”

Sounds like you, WTF. He declared himself victorious!

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/20/gunme...-hostages.html

OOPS!........170 hostages with 2 gunmen?

Apparently, if one could read a passage from the Koran they were allowed to leave. Religious litmus test!

Can you read a passage from the Koran (not an "English" translation)?