In your opinion, who's responsibity is it?

DD has a good suggestion, have your guys bring their favorite 50min CD. 10 min to get acquainted, put it on, and they know the last song on it, sooooo.......you have a countdown.

Sorry DD had to moidimefy yer idere, records are 44min and you have to stop at 22 to flip it. I'm pontiferacating that there wood kills the muud.
or you could just set an alarm to go off in 60 min that sounds like a fire alarm or police siren or a loud knock on the door or your so/bf/gf/pimp... that will kill the mood and clear the bed. NEXT !!!
or you could just set an alarm to go off in 60 min that sounds like a fire alarm or police siren or a loud knock on the door or your so/bf/gf/pimp... that will kill the mood and clear the bed. NEXT !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
^^^WIN!!! No one can beat this idea....no one!!
I've been at this a while; I know how to keep track of time. That's not the issue here. Although, you guys are purty funny! Thanks for the laugh.

And thank you, Austin fun & fit. That's very sweet. We had a blast as well!!
You know, if I stay for more than the agreed upon time then I expect you to compensate me for staying longer.........Ok, Ok stop laughing. Yea that never works for me but I keep hoping to find that gal who goes for it.
I dont wear a watch either so an extra 20-30min seems easy to accidently do but to stay over an hour+ extra? Cmon, its only logical to know your way over and we all know time is money in this biz.
Unless I was told "dont worry about time, we are clicking" or something on those lines then compensation for extra time should be expected.
The magic words are, "So, would you like a shower?" That's the phrase that will gently remind the client of the time. Who knows, he may have dinner plans or a meeting he has to make. Who are we to assume they have all afternoon to chill and play? That would be disrespectful of HIS time! And we must always be respectful, Scarlett! Clock watching isn't always a bad thing. Sometimes its in the interest of the gentleman, and that's just good tcb. HG
It's nice when a client is courteous and aware of the time, but when it comes down to it, it's my responsibility to make sure I'm not taken advantage of. I mean, that's just a life rule. Don't want to be taken advantage of? Don't let yourself be taken advantage of.

I have plenty of subtle hints I like to fall to when I am trying to be mindful of time without actually discussing it or flat out saying "so, like, you need to leave, bro." I've never had an issue past that, I guess my guys have been pretty savvy to my hints
What's so hard about setting the timer on your phone to give a quick beep 5 minutes before the session ends. It is professional and functions as a wake up call for both of you.

I've always been very alert regarding the time but that's just me besides I've always only done out call at my cave. I can stay as late as I like and it's her responsibility to know when she should leave.

If the session drags on way past the allotted time that's no one's fault but your own.

The bottom line is it's his pleasure fantasy but it's your business so stop expecting your clients to handle your business for you.
Although I doubt I'm the sole culprit, Scarlett is in part referring to me. And while I appreciate her discretion in not calling me out, I am calling myself out on this, because it was my oversight and, sharing Scarlett's view that what goes around comes around, I intend to make it up to her. Here is what transpired...

I arrived 15 minutes late to our appointment to begin with. I should have been more aware of traffic and planned accordingly. We had a remarkable appointment. I don't know precisely how long we played and how much time was dedicated to some very excellent conversation, but I can make a pretty accurate estimate. We finished playing about 15 minutes before the sun set. Based on astronomical data from the U.S. Naval Observatory, that would put our playtime at about 2 hours and 20 minutes. We had scheduled for an hour and a half. Even if one delineates this as the end of our session, and does not count our chitchat afterward, I was already almost an hour over what I had scheduled.

We then chatted until it was completely dark out, at which point she mentioned how late it was. I checked the time on my phone and was sincerely surprised. I rarely have the energy to play for even an hour and a half straight, let alone more than two. I'm not in bad shape, but neither am I the young buck I once was, and I have no interest in supplements. Only once before have I gone over the hour mark, that time by half an hour. I got complacent because I didn't think I was in any danger of making it past the hour and a half time-frame.

I then hopped in the shower for a quick rinse. By the time I got in my vehicle it had been over 3 hours, twice our appointed time together.

As I was getting dressed to leave, I apologized for going over. An apology is the beginning, not the end, of contrition. The donation I had brought with me was only for the appointed time. I never take my wallet or anything beyond what I plan on leaving to a first rendezvous, not even in my vehicle. I'm even nervous about taking my phone inside. No matter how good a reputation someone has, good habits are maintained by making them habitual. However, this means it was and is my responsibility to not take advantage of the relaxed atmosphere. Honest mistakes are still mistakes and require rectification, if not by the standards or others, then by my own. I told her I planned to make it up to her next time and asked what a good difference would be. To her credit, even though she was uncomfortable talking about these issues on a first appointment, she did suggest something altogether reasonable. I am a business owner and, while I appreciate the NSA playtime being a client affords me, business is still business even when it's a pleasure too. Time is the single most valuable commodity any person has. When I cost someone there's through my own negligence, I make it up to them as I intend to this time.

I am genuinely sorry that this has become a pattern among her recent clients, and I again apologize for my own mistake. I will make it up to you, Scarlett, and I hope this has not put you off seeing me again.

For the record, regarding Whisper's comment, while he is doubtless correct that many (and perhaps most) clients don't read what a provider writes, I do in fact read pretty much everything within reason (i.e. everything short of regular forum and blog posts) because I like to know what to expect. Although I was unusually active over the holiday season, I normally only hobby about twice a month due to a busy IRL schedule and valuing quality over quantity. Doing everything I can to make certain our time is as enjoyable for both of us as possible is important to me. To that end I'll even skim through up to half a dozen reviews.

None of the above is to excuse the inexcusable, merely to explain the error of my ways.
No need to have called yourself out. I received about 4 or 5 texts after I wrote this thread apologizing for staying over or letting me know I was appreciated etc. etc. It was not just you.

I am Don of the pussy mafia. I am sure you will get me back or some Guido named Slick will come collect, lol! kidding

So does this mean you will buy the parking meter?!! Slot machine? Hehe
No need to have called yourself out. I received about 4 or 5 texts after I wrote this thread apologizing for staying over or letting me know I was appreciated etc. etc. It was not just you. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Kind of you to say, but I came clean for my own sense of honor. It doesn't sit well with me to be safely lurking in anonymity when I've aggrieved someone who has the decency not to call me out. Besides which, I didn't want to leave any possibility that bystanders and potential clients who don't know what an earnest person you are might think your grievance was blown out of proportion. An hour to an hour and a half of overtime is no small error.

I am Don of the pussy mafia. I am sure you will get me back or some Guido named Slick will come collect, lol! kidding Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
On the other hand, I've always wanted to meet Ray Liotta and Joe Pesci. Hmmm, what to do...no I'd look awful in cement shoes

So does this mean you will buy the parking meter?!! Slot machine? Hehe Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Sure. I hear they're having a sale downtown. Just let me grab my crowbar and trusty toolbox...*

Kidding. Theft of public property is a serious crime. Stay in school kids.
Ooo a pussy mafia may I join????
I always make a point to try to leave at the appointed time. I'll usually mention it when my time is almost up. Most ladies tease me a bit about being a clock watcher.

I do have a suggestion. If practical, have a clock that can easily be seen by the guy from the play area. I often find it difficult to read my watch during the session.
I was going to suggest that you mount a digital alarm clock on the bed headframe. Then I oogled your profile. Your stunning hourglass figure would easily divert any man's attention away from a clock.

Perhaps you need to just put a notice in your ads that you have the ability of creating time warps.
-Doug