Oh boy, Oh boy! Questions by Jemma. Here we go!

1.) Prefer butts. It's not even close.

2.) Prefer makeup and hair all nicely done.

3.) I like massages, but prefer to do other things in sessions.
Look at my avatar..that answer your question # 1.. for the other 2 questions not a big deal for me. So will you let us play/kiss/suck your beautiful boobies now?
In honor of St. Valentine I will attempt to answer the questions honestly and without regard to the baiting of the 'tards.

1) I expect a hooktard to have both boobs and a butt.
I like to pinch and twist the nipples when in CG and bite the butt. Stripper heel pissing is not optional.

2) I expect a hooktard to be easy on the eyes. Makeup and hair did is fine as long as they know how to did it without looking like a whore. In my experience there is no amount of ugly that can be completely covered up with a DuPont overhaul. This was discussed in a thread a few months ago.

3) Most any kind of touch is good for me. Massages are kind of like blow jobs. Some are better than others but I haven't had a bad one yet.

In honor of dh, fancy and the missing DG I have to add:
There's always a chance that I could see a hooker who: doesn't do CG, doesn't let me pinch and twist her nipples, doesn't let me at least let me tease the starfish a little, doesn't give a good blow job or massage, fucks like a dead fish, hides her stripper heels where I can't find them, or thinks she can cover up her inside ugly. It just hasn't happened yet. I might say also that I haven't been desperate enough to scheduled a session with Jemma...Yet. ijs Originally Posted by boardman
I would not see you even if you tried.
Oh heck, you really ought to toss boardman a freebie.
Oh heck, you really ought to toss boardman a freebie.He has the company credit card now. Originally Posted by pyramider
Corrected that for ya'
I would not see you even if you tried. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
I'm surprised you won't see him....cats just love them some cold fish
Hilariously easy to arrange 2nd P411 account: $129

Cumming on the face of a hooker with whom you had an anonymous internet throw down: Priceless

....IJS
1. I like both but for different reasons but if I had to pick I'd pick boobs because nipples harden when stimulated and butts don't. And I'd rather suck someone's boobs than someone's butt.

2. I like women to wear just as much makeup as they wear in their showcase if there is a face shot. I selected her because I liked her look. I don't want her to look different when I see her in person. If no face shot then however the woman feels most beautiful. Confidence can be felt sexually.

3. Massage that interferes with getting to the main event unless it is a massage session is bad (i.e. more than a few minutes). Massage after the main event time permitting can be wonderful, especially if it is a good one.

My take for what it is worth.
Jemma nice to see your are doing well.
I'm surprised you won't see him....cats just love them some cold fish Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Obviously you do not read. My menu has changed and all you idiots are still giving me hell for it expect me not to see you. You got the Jemma you wanted and now y'all bitch about it. HA! Y'all would do anything to just bash and talk smack towards me, but guess what I don't care. Boardman was nice to me in the past, but apparently he is going through something to make him into a dick. You could of had a chance with me, but that's gone and done with. I will NOT be treated with disrespect from any of you. Grow up and have fun!
Jemma nice to see your are doing well. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks old friend. Now you are a true gentlemen! Ladies watch out he's a heartbreaker!
1. Ass
2. Little makeup
3. Yes, Asians give the best massages. Originally Posted by drax1
Love the answers! Yes Asians give best massages. I only asked this question because I tried and sucked haha
i like to massage her nipples in cowgirl. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Funny! You know what's funnier...I offer that so your jokes are pointless.
1. I love Boobies!!! A lot : )
2. I prefer no makeup, I like natural.
3. Massage? ... I'm not interested in a massage. But I love it when Providers fuck my brains out. I love sex : ) Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I know you do! You can't get enough of mine! Ladies he's such a sweetheart.
Hilariously easy to arrange 2nd P411 account: $129

Cumming on the face of a hooker with whom you had an anonymous internet throw down: Priceless

....IJS Originally Posted by citizen44
I do very good screening. I have a log with details and everything. He can try, but he won't pass. Passing screening is the hardest for people on my NO SEE list.