Is it right for a provider or hobbyist to make a third party accusation?

Cross dressing equalling Man Luv???

Could there be a connection???

Probably not???
Ok, I'll have a drink with you if you're in town when I am. Off the clock even. Your ability to debate rationally turns me on. Hopefully you won't have the grammar police waiting to arrest me at the bar. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

Irony is that I'll be running around all over Louisiana the week before you come to Austin.

I'll look forward to the meeting. If you didn't know... I am the grammar police! Not to worry though, if I end up putting you in cuffs, I'll bail you out.
I do believe that at times the need for information to be made public outweighs the need for it to come from the first party. Originally Posted by Whispers
I agree 110%
That's what SHE said!
There is an allegation in SA from a provider that a provider friend of hers was done wrong by a hobbyist. The alleged "victim" will not make the accusation herself but her friend feels the need to "alert" the world.

If a hobbyist made a third party accusation, I would be one to call him out on it. It to me, is irresponsible to make an accusation if you were not directly involved. You can blacklist this individual without even knowing if it ACTUALLY happened. This to me is wrong.

Here is the link to the threads....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...86#post1116886

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach