Who has the JUICIEST BOOTY???

I'd like to think I have a juicy booty......ahehehe Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302

From your pics.....i would have to agree!
Have you checked out the booty Ze is packing? J U I C Y ! ! ! ! ! !
Would have to agree with Lisa.Lisa and bayou_bengal.....I can never find it but Lisa has one pic head down ass up....just ready to drive it home...
DAYYYYUUMMMM, EROTICMORGAN....everytime I see that ASS I clentch my jaw!!! Girl, I'm so luving your ASS!!!!! Small waist, pretty face & PHAT ASS!!! You go girl!!!
Well Carly don't discount yourself, your booty is one of the best I have ever seen.
Okay found the link for Lisa that I was referring to...
Attached Images File Type: jpg lisa67.jpg (36.4 KB, 428 views)
Okay found the link for Lisa that I was referring to... Originally Posted by gtcruiser
DAMN GINA!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!! I'm speechless!!!
Thanks Rambro ! I cant wait till May !
Don't forget sexyassDevyn and Wynter Stark, both them sistas have slammin booties. Yummy. Devyn will shake that ass while in doggy for you.
Don't forget sexyassDevyn and Wynter Stark, both them sistas have slammin booties. Yummy. Devyn will shake that ass while in doggy for you. Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco
Traci brooks has an amazing backside
This is a great thread but there is one booty missing, ~Ze~ we need a pic!!!
dallas has something i think i need to come visit....and that is plenty of juicy ass.....love it fellas....keep up the good work. just when i think i have seen it all.....
Okay found the link for Lisa that I was referring to... Originally Posted by gtcruiser
Yeah buddy! It just bounces when she walks. And she's a sweetheart on top of that!

I see Dallas is definitely working with some nice, nice booties. I may have to visit this thread again!