Rough Play

I'll sure try
Because we're all about the ass-pipe!! Lol Originally Posted by Eryn

OMG if that ever became part of your menu then I would ask you to.........well to let me see you anyway.
My menu is kinda like "see manager for daily specials" lol
Dangerous forces lie within me. You can awaken them to your advantage and paint upon me your pleasure, cruelty, and arrogance in glowing colors.
-Venus in Furs, Leopold von Sacher-Masoch
Dangerous forces lie within me. You can awaken them to your advantage and paint upon me your pleasure, cruelty, and arrogance in glowing colors.
-Venus in Furs, Leopold von Sacher-Masoch Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Oh my Valentina ... oh my!
Sooo, Eryn...please PM me. :-)

I'm interested in 'daily specials'. :-)
I am all about being rough when I can be. I am a DOM and prefer a provider who would sub for me. It do agree with many of you though, it is hard to find that here. We should have a group for that, where providers can post if they are fetish friendly.
I am all about being rough when I can be. I am a DOM and prefer a provider who would sub for me. It do agree with many of you though, it is hard to find that here. We should have a group for that, where providers can post if they are fetish friendly. Originally Posted by Mr Nick

Dude, they already do that. They say fetish friendly. Really, all you have to do is ask. You would really be amazed how many ladies are willing and oh so able.
Dude, they already do that. They say fetish friendly. Really, all you have to do is ask. You would really be amazed how many ladies are willing and oh so able. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
I guess I am just unlucky then. It seems that the ones I have talked to that have fetishes listed are not into what I want. Or do not allow this or that on the first meeting, which I can understand, but it's tough to find a provider with an open menu for fetishes I like. Maybe I am just a freak! lol
You are not alone, Mr. Nick.. There are a lot of us freaks running around on here!!
So then I am not alone?
See dude. Just ask or let it be know and before you know it.....some hot, sweet, amazing, sexy, luscious, curvacious, intelligent, bodacious, naughty, well you get the point, babe comes along and blows you a kiss.
Check out Another Realm. I've learned to restrict my fetish offerings after a first meet/feeler-outer. Chemistry is key for the sluttiest of offerings.