trump sucks cock. Trumpys rush to imitate.

Sadly that's the Dim-wit social motto (DPST)
Still just a bunch of Dem idiots!!!
still the same hypocrisy in action
BAHHAAA
  • oeb11
  • 09-27-2020, 07:44 PM
Believe as you wish - i encourage u - mole - to call Cyrus vance at the SDNY and nazi pelosi and report your findings.

See where it goes!
Hint - it goes to the circular file - just as Biden on Nov 3 - but he is not capable of understanding where he is located. Much less what is gong on in an election.

LOL
Here is the perfect response to trump.

"Police chief to Trump: If you can't be constructive, keep your mouth shut.

Houston police chief Art Acevedo responds to President Trump telling governors to "dominate" protesters."

Just kidding you flaming assholes.

I knew any thread that had the word "cock" in it would catch your instant attention.

trump should STFU.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Trump has an overwhelming support from the Military and Law Enforcement. Remember these people have friends and family that value their opinions and they too will support Trump. That's a lot of people in just those two groups.
acevedo is an anti gunner pro sanctuary city cock sucker!
acevedo is an anti gunner pro sanctuary city cock sucker! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Good Cops aren't Anti Second Amendment.Good Cops are anti crime and violence and they are well trained to handle such. Maybe Sheriff Avocado is in the wrong profession.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2718310 Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
George will is a never trumper. Try again. You can do better Originally Posted by winn dixie

lol!!! bahahahahahaha!!!!
Smart guy....that George Will. Originally Posted by matchingmole

George Will has TDS like you.
Any thread you begin Munchie with "cock" in it merely confirms your obsession! ... Just admit it and come out in the sunshine! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Munchie:
trump sucks cock.
Ms. Trump does, I'm sure. I'm trying to determine whether Munchie is jealous of Mr. Trump because the Mrs. sucks his or is Munchie jealous of Mrs. because she gets to suck Mr.'s.