Federal Judge says to Hillary......"Turn It Over"

I say it boils down to this. If after all the" evidence you guys have against her and all the money spent investigating her has came up empty. I think she is brilliant or you guys are idiots. How else could it not stick? I have an idea, How about there is nothing to see!
What seems to keep happening is Reps make shit up or pretend something is wrong when it isn't. Unless of course it one of them doing it then its because they are a patriot.
Originally Posted by slingblade
The investigations didn't come up "empty". They determined that Odumbo and Hildabeast were naive, incompetent and willfully negligent.
I say it boils down to this. If after all the" evidence you guys have against her and all the money spent investigating her has came up empty. I think she is brilliant or you guys are idiots. How else could it not stick? I have an idea, How about there is nothing to see!
What seems to keep happening is Reps make shit up or pretend something is wrong when it isn't. Unless of course it one of them doing it then its because they are a patriot. Originally Posted by slingblade

exactly, starting a war based on lies is fine with them but using a home computer for work is somehow a hangable offense.
...but using a home computer for work is somehow a hangable offense. Originally Posted by southtown4488
... You mean Hillarious used her "home computer for work"?

What did she use for it .. and what "work"?

Let me guess for you: Discussing "current events" related to national security, and while she was "working" as the Secretary of State.
... You mean Hillarious used her "home computer for work"?

What did she use for it .. and what "work"?

Let me guess for you: Discussing "current events" related to national security, and while she was "working" as the Secretary of State. Originally Posted by LexusLover
there has been no proof she did anything wrong or illegal, no evidence any classified info was sent unprotected. you guys are busting blood vessels in ur head for no reason. this is story will have virtually no effect on the presidential race.

If she had ordered American troops to war based on a lie, im sure that would have earned her your support.
exactly, starting a war based on lies is fine with them but using a home computer for work is somehow a hangable offense. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You keep ignoring the facts, suckclown. Those so-called "lies" you're always lying about originated with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, suckclown:

There really is no end to the dumb shit certain members will post that have no bearing on anything and normally show a certain level of Hypocrisy. But then again we are talking about Palin supporters.
Clinton never ordered US tropps to go to war in Iraq based on lies. . . see the difference.
tens of thousands of people were killed based on Bush and Cheneys lies. . .those deaths are on them and those who supported their lies.
there has been no proof she did anything wrong or illegal, ..... Originally Posted by southtown4488
If I recall correctly, she "shredded" emails in her possession after they were requested in a legal proceeding .... an investigation in fact. In runs in the family, and is consistent with her inability to locate cancelled checks that were subpoenaed in the Arkansas investigation even though they were stored in shoe boxes in her clothes closet at the White House.

The woman would steal the white out of chicken shit.

How many times in your life have you heard someone respond to an accusation with .... "you can't prove it"?

Just like her husband didn't think about DNA she hasn't thought about how emails are transmitted from one computer to another.
Clinton never ordered US tropps to go to war in Iraq based on lies. . . see the difference. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You'd be the stupid and misinformed jackass, suckclown; there were more U.S. troops in Iraq during Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's "Operation Desert Fox" than there were Japanese soldiers in Pearl Harbor on Dec 7, 1941. So diddle-fuck yourself with your asinine equivocation, suckclown.

"Hundreds of our Special Operations Forces troops also deployed to carry out their assigned missions."
http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/t...nscriptid=1792
she hasn't thought about how emails are transmitted from one computer to another. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You didn't know what an "E" mail was, until I pointed it out to you yesterday. So don't get all smartypants over it.
If I recall correctly, she "shredded" emails in her possession after they were requested in a legal proceeding .... an investigation in fact. In runs in the family, and is consistent with her inability to locate cancelled checks that were subpoenaed in the Arkansas investigation even though they were stored in shoe boxes in her clothes closet at the White House.

The woman would steal the white out of chicken shit.

How many times in your life have you heard someone respond to an accusation with .... "you can't prove it"?

Just like her husband didn't think about DNA she hasn't thought about how emails are transmitted from one computer to another. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So she shredded emails huh?? how exactly do u SHRED emails?? Emails are not made of paper u shit dumb stump. hahahaha
Rep. Gowdy: "About damn time" Clinton emails turned over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9va_iQ7glqs
Judge Napolitano: Hillary's Legal Problems 'Worse Than Grave'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I45_mSbFscs
yawn