Would you report bring sexually harassed ?

Tell us what she looks like first.... would you need sympathy if Kate Upton squeezed your balls? Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe that was part of the problem she wasn’t very attractive, maybe 5’6 235 lbs, but if you caught her out the corner of your eye from a certain angle there might be a little Sandra Bullock in there somewhere. She did have strong hands though.
Maybe that was part of the problem she wasn’t very attractive, maybe 5’6 235 lbs, but if you caught her out the corner of your eye from a certain angle there might be a little Sandra Bullock in there somewhere. She did have strong hands though. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Are you sure it wasn't a Steeler's linebacker?
Are you sure it wasn't a Steeler's linebacker? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Could be one of Lube's daughters.
Could be one of Lube's daughters. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Interesting thought, because he's sounding more and more like him!

His credibility is sure at the same level.
  • grean
  • 12-07-2017, 07:20 AM
A few years back I had a Female professor that I worked with sexually harass me multiple times almost daily. Every time she had a chance she would reach down and give my balls a squeeze and then she would laugh and say “nice ones”. If she was behind me she would goose me. I think she was a Republican because she seemed a little off. I felt violated! Should I have reported her? What would you have done? Have women ever sexually harassed you? It always seems like it’s woman being harassed that we hear about. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Should have sacked up and given her what she wanted

Sounds like you could have had an easy piece of ass.
clothed or unclothed? Originally Posted by LexusLover
clothed... in a workplac environment.
clothed... in a workplac environment. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's why I inquired: StandInShit claimed to be "at work"!

I'm sure he/she does his/her best when naked and grabbing his/her ankles!
It was your Blow Up doll. Report it to the manufacturer, or just admit you're delusional, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He must be " traumatized " by it since it was either his shrilLIARy doll or his Lieawatha Fauxcahontis Warren doll. Mebbe his Maxine Waters doll.
Maybe that was part of the problem she wasn’t very attractive, maybe 5’6 235 lbs, but if you caught her out the corner of your eye from a certain angle there might be a little Sandra Bullock in there somewhere. She did have strong hands though. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Well that explains it further she was hungry not horny, lol.

Jim
Well that explains it further she was hungry not horny, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Worse. "She" thought SIS was a "she"! "She" was just checking!!!!!
This thread deserves 5 stars Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

I agree, Your Holiness......however it gets downgraded just a hair because Assup felt the need to chime in and skunk it up a tad. Otherwise, this one is a strong candidate as The Thread Of The Year.

....this one is a strong candidate as The Thread Of The Year.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Would you report bring sexually harassed ?
So posts the "Professor" ... and he really can't plead "typo"!

Elitist Sophistication at It's Finest!
VVVVVVV

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1976312
The Political Forum: Another Day Another Trump Embarrassment: Post #4;Feb.15,2017 @ 3:03 PM
StandInStraight: “... finally someone from Texas that isn't a uneducated deplorable!”
Your (sic) actually a very sensitive man that’s refreshing! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
He's flirting with you, dilbert. He wants you to invite him over to see your dick pic collection.
That potential is moderately disturbing, and downright offensive.

That would be worse than a 235 lb 5'6" bull-dike female professor grabbing me in the groin to verify if I'm a potential partner! That should be an aggravating assault.
Fuck you. I’m guessing you’re one of THOSE GUYS in the bar who wants to go out i the parking lot and fight. Or,and more,likely, who cries during “Stand by Your Man.”

You’re a shitbird,

GROW THE FUCK UP, GOOBER!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If some guy told me that story I would be laughing so hard I would be crying. Weak ass people, take your balls out of your man purse.