Review Analeese is a 5x No Show Flake

How's that white armor holding up?
How's that white armor holding up? Originally Posted by Duke of G
just a few chinks, thanks!

Believe her, or don't believe her. How she does things after this is up to her.
Sorry to see it's not just me.

Drove from carrolton to arlington just to have her go silent on me once I'd already made the trip. Originally Posted by KabeRetsof
i feel Ur pain
2 hours on the road, 1 their and 1 back.
1 hour waiting for a response.

3 hours fucked not in a good way
  • grean
  • 02-14-2017, 04:51 PM
OP,

You posted up about her ncns on you three time's before now.

Let's say she tempted you with some irresistible offer to go back one more time, fine.

But after you got burned a 4th, you still wasted your time again?

Move on. Chic for what ever reason isn't interested in your biz. She can say otherwise, but proofs in the pudding.

I didn't realize time wasting was a fetish but apparently that's how your how you get your kicks.
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2017, 07:04 PM

I didn't realize time wasting was a fetish but apparently that's how your how you get your kicks. Originally Posted by grean
There's a market for everything in this world, even poop in a box. Google it if you don't believe it
who would have ever thought you could bottle water and sell it.
I'm not perfect. I've never been one to have a hard time admitting my mistakes or when I'm wrong...

Thank you for the good luck wishes... I am determined to post taint photos Originally Posted by Analeese

Completed the thought.
Try scheduling a hh and she comes out with how bout a BNG because i haven't shaved, supposedly was about to shave. Tried again Monday...text available for hh...
Her response...BNG because i haven't shaved... Bullshit!
  • motor
  • 02-14-2017, 08:11 PM
I would like to PM the gentleman who I've NCNS privately about this.

Lately I've been going through some personal things and yes its affecting my hobby fun ..

While my actions might show that I have been unreliable that certainly isn't the truth.

I understand that it's important to value the time of others and I have not been respectful and shown that.

While we all go through things in life it affects each one of us differently.

For anyone who feels I've disrespected them or their time.. Please accept this as my sincerest apology.

I've been in the hobby off and on since 09 this is the first time I've had this label put on me as a provider.

Please don't allow my cancelling or a ncns define me as a provider to you..

I will get my shit together.... I'm just asking g for understanding rather than this public bashing....and hopefully y'all can accept my apology...SO I can show you that I am a honest, reliable provider...

Thanks for reading this y'all and understanding personal things happen.. And thank you for those that don't hold it against me.

Hobby safe guys

Ana Originally Posted by Analeese
You NCNS this guy 5 times.....what could you possibly say that would make him saY, oH BABY IT'S OK.................MY GUESS IS NOTHINGG. iF YOU HAVE RW ISSUES YOU SHOULD KEEP YOUR DICK SUCKERS CLOSED AND FIX YO SHIT FIRST
  • BLM69
  • 02-14-2017, 08:27 PM
Try scheduling a hh and she comes out with how bout a BNG because i haven't shaved, supposedly was about to shave. Tried again Monday...text available for hh...
Her response...BNG because i haven't shaved... Bullshit! Originally Posted by devildog198971
Maybe she didn't want cock that day? Ever think that these women get tired of fucking? Maybe she wanted to grow some hair for the bush seekers? I'm a bald kitty lover myself
Maybe bro. Or maybe like they said earlier she double booked. I finally got a response it said...
I actually have a 930 i can't see you at 900 for FS but i can do a BNG.
Maybe she didn't want cock that day? Ever think that these women get tired of fucking? Maybe she wanted to grow some hair for the bush seekers? I'm a bald kitty lover myself Originally Posted by BLM69
Yes I have many bush seekers and I will take requests to grow my hair if that's what my client wants.

I prefer myself bald... But my clients are paying me for a reason...
Her response...BNG because i haven't shaved... Bullshit! Originally Posted by devildog198971
Why are you saying bullshit to the truth? And my profile clearly states I don't accept last minute appts from new guys..but every time you've tried to book with me it's been a I wanna see you now type thing except the last time...

You have tried last minute several times ...if I can accommodate I try if not then I dont..

I told you I hadn't shaved before scheduling because I'm not big on surprises..guess you rather be lied to and be surprised when you show up huh?!?

And now you choose to come on this thread and talk about our private communication in this manner...all because I preferred sucking you over fucking you....and I actually told you before any appt or scheduling took place... Guess I'm wrong for telling people the truth now
Maybe bro. Or maybe like they said earlier she double booked. I finally got a response it said...
I actually have a 930 i can't see you at 900 for FS but i can do a BNG. Originally Posted by devildog198971
I don't double book myself... I allow hours and I mean HOURS between one appt if I have another.

Seeing a bunch of guys in one day affects the hobby experience for myself and anyone who might book with me that day in a negative way..these guys are spending their hard earned money on me..I want it to be a fun exciting and memorable experience for everyone involved

And devil please tell it correctly if you want to tell everyone what we discuss privately because your version is not the truth.....

It went like this ..

Friday after I told you I hadn't shaved you kept requesting I send you pussy pics which is exactly why your messages to my phone went unanswered...

Monday, You said something to the affect of, how does 9:15am look...I then asked if we were doing a bng because yes I was trying to accommodate your timing for an appt because we had been trying to align our schedules..and a bng is all I would have had time for...when you said we weren't doing a bng...that's when I told you I already had an appt scheduled at 9:30am...my reason for not meeting with you was because I had an appt already not your assumption that I hadn't shaved.