Encounter: Seven at gold one

• Dkayz
  • 09-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Lol. Ok, I just read the review from Bobby. Less info there than anything even in Jessica's post. Chung, I love you and all, but I can't believe you would consider anything that psycho has to say about anything.

She, herself, said how she was fired from multiple AMPs and she thinks everyone who does anything GFE is unsafe and a problem. I'm not saying it's safe, but she sounds like a scorned woman trying to save face.

BD6, I'm not saying BB is ok or there are no risks. I'm saying there is legit no way to prove any of what was said and the source concerning Seven is not credible at all. All you're doing is helping her spread unwarranted rumors.
No, All you and the other BB'ers are doing is spreading "certain things". Don't go crying woulda coulda shoulda when its too late. The only rumor is you guys thinking these ladies are safe and opting out of covering up.
nothing is safe in amp world
Hey Ghost, to use your statement, "If Chung said he was going to jump off the bridge because a hooker told him to then according to your logic, he has sound information so you should jump off that same bridge? There are no facts here....just the wind howling". I would be using a parachute. And to use some of you guys argument that a hookers word is not trustworthy, then why in the hell would you go up in one without the proper covering?