To review or not to review

I like what copier guy said in his post. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
maybe you were referencing this...
I would welcome a woman that could be bluntly honest about the session & tell me like it is w/o sugar coating it. Straight up

even if not, it would be nice to know that both parties were open enough to share +s and -s about the consulting session. kind of a like a post-project process review to give praise and point out improvements.

i've only met a few where i might feel comfortable doing that.

case in point. the first few times i visited Indefinable Ms M, when we kissed, i could not only smell but taste cigarette smoke on her breath/lips. when i wrote my review, i put that in there and sent her a copy saying i very much enjoyed my time but there was that one pesky irritation.

she took it to heart. every consultation w/ her since then, her mouth, lips, breath have been as fresh as blue mint listerine!

thanks to Indefinable Ms M for taking it to heart and not going ballistic when she read that.

like i said a couple posts ago, how a woman responds to a comment [positive or negative] tells me much about their personality and whether i want to continue consulting w/ them. [or for that matter, how a person respond tells me if i want to continue being friends w/ them]
Back to Shiloh's 4 scenarios:

1. You arrive and it's the bait and switch scam. Definite bad review. BUT part of the blame is on me for falling into this trap. So far, ECCIE has kept me out of this mess. And I owe it to the ECCIE community to make sure others do not experience the same
2. You arrive, looks hot, lacks conversation, performance "wow". Definite good review -- love the performance (as mentioned by Dannie). Will mention the lack of convo though
3. You arrive, looks okay, great performance, little talk. Definite good review -- love the performance. Will mention the lack of convo
4. You arrive, looks okay, performance okay, great conversation. Might offer a review or I might not. May be a bad day for the lovely lady. Plus, if the performance was on par with the other reviews, no sense in rehashing the okay experience

Other things that put a pinch into the experience: upselling, indication of services but not providing, any odor, safety of the incall location, cleanliness of the incall location.
Gentlemen:

At what point during a session do you decide if you are going to give the lady a GOOD or BAD review? I think this question can help us improve our service.

1. You arrive and it's the bait and switch scam. Depends on how good the switch was - Nah! Even if it's an otherwise good session the review will be BAD. Since this usually happens on BP or some other venue, chances of a review here will be slim-to-none unless it dwells on the Bait'n'Switch or is categorized as TOFTT.

2. You arrive, looks hot, lacks conversation, performance "wow". This will be brought up in the content of the review and all can draw thier own conclusion. I guess a "wow" performance is possible from the strong, silent type of provider. Would work for me if I was in the "take it away, baby! I'm just along for the ride!" mode.

3. You arrive, looks okay, great performance, little talk. This will be brought up in the content of the review and all can draw thier own conclusion.

4. You arrive, looks okay, performance okay, great conversation. This will be brought up in the content of the review and all can draw thier own conclusion. It would take more than this to get a BAD, but I wouldn't waste the time to write a review, either. So, no GOOD comes out of it as well.

Perhaps I am asking, what is your ideal combination? WALDT - WeAllLikeDifferentThings. I don't like to be part of a script.

And, can the review be improved if you just communicate during the session about what works for you? Well, something should be done on both ends to have everyone involved feel comfortable. And, communication is not necessarily limited to the spoken word.

Not a big fan of most of the choices above. Some give me the idea that the goal is to see how much "okay" will get a good review. That approach opens up price point and YMMV issues - we've seen how much fun it is to go there.
I like what copier guy said in his post. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Thank you Sweetie

maybe you were referencing this...
I would welcome a woman that could be bluntly honest about the session & tell me like it is w/o sugar coating it. Straight up Originally Posted by pmdelites
or Maybe she was Referring to this one:

Yes & No but, Many guy's write reviews many different ways.
IMHO, A review should be MOSTLY about the lady and not how much of a stud he was. I write very honest reviews and in a format of how things went down. Play-by-Play of how SHE performed and treated me. Along with every description about HER that i can see. Details, as if you were watching a movie of the session played out. Saftey & Manager Presence noticed or not.

Now this is one guy's oppinion, then you go read all her other reviews to see if other hobbyists concurr with what you described is true, and form (Mr. New Buyer) an Oppinion to see this provider or keep searching. Pending any Alerts or Drama Threads.

YES, I would say Reviews are for HER. (Like a Report Card)

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Either way, I caught the attention of a pretty lady, woohoo ... Now if i can capture the attention of Shiloh Stevens, She is very pretty as well. I am still wondering if that comment she made was directed towards me? Quote: You are the type of client I want!!! End Quote.

CG
Great topic to discuss. I have made mental notes so that I can also improve my time with gents. Thanks for all the input..ladies and gents. Muah!!
Great topic to discuss. I have made mental notes so that I can also improve my time with gents. Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
Can you Share some of those mental notes with us hobbyist's?
We do care what ya'll think about even though, ya'll don't write reviews.

I bet i can guess a few in no particular order for Provider Mental Notes:
Hygiene, Saftey, NCNS, Was on time, how he presents the donation, Ugly or Handsome, Weight, Tall or Short, Handicaped, Dick size, Good Kisser, Bad Kisser, Talented Tongue, Good or Bad in bed, 8-second man, 60-min. man, rough, gentle, Stinks, Smells Great, brings treats, brings drinks, smokes, can't stand smoke, has SO, married, divorced, don't wear perfume, loves perfume, his cum tastes good, his cum tastes nasty, best at DATY, Bad at DATY, Likes Shaven, Bushy, Trimmed, Freaky, Kinky, Toys, & Writes great reviews.

How close was I ?

Side Note, Question for the Ladies: I am sure ya'll had all of these but, which do ya'll prefer? Please Put these in YOUR Preference Order:

1) Big Strong Biker Dudes
2) Romantic Dudes
3) Timid Shy Geeks
4) Freaky Nasty Dudes
5) Newbie Scared 1st timers

CG
<snip>

Side Note, Question for the Ladies: I am sure ya'll had all of these but, which do ya'll prefer? Please Put these in YOUR Preference Order:

1) Big Strong Biker Dudes
2) Romantic Dudes
3) Timid Shy Geeks
4) Freaky Nasty Dudes
5) Newbie Scared 1st timers

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Hummm, is that crickets chirping?
I guess none of the ladies want to show their hand and risk limiting their client base.
timid shy and scared newbies are like totally not cool because were both sitting there looking crazy LMAO thats when i have to be the one to take over or else he wont make a move
Copier...If I may address your question from November:

Hygiene, Saftey, NCNS, Was on time, how he presents the donation, Ugly or Handsome, Weight, Tall or Short, Handicaped, Dick size, Good Kisser, Bad Kisser, Talented Tongue, Good or Bad in bed, 8-second man, 60-min. man, rough, gentle, Stinks, Smells Great, brings treats, brings drinks, smokes, can't stand smoke, has SO, married, divorced, don't wear perfume, loves perfume, his cum tastes good, his cum tastes nasty, best at DATY, Bad at DATY, Likes Shaven, Bushy, Trimmed, Freaky, Kinky, Toys, & Writes great reviews.

To sum it all up in reference to the list you posted...and this is simply me...

1. Hygiene is #1. If you want me to explore your body, be clean.
2. Donation presented immediately in an obvious location.
3. Drinks are fine as long as no one gets drunk.
4. Smoker ok as long as he freshens breath.
5. No CIM for me...thank you.
6. DATY fine..I usually find a way to guide the fellow. No problem here.
7. No toys for me. I prefer the actual gent.
8. I do read his reviews to see what sort of gent he is. Very important.
9. Appearance, as long as he is clean really doesn't matter. I judge my gent by his heart and his intentions. I love quality time and quality conversation. I create a space for a nice connection to take place. Therefore, I do not seek to rush the gent. I seek to develop a long-term relationship.
10. If there is no "love-connection" I still perform my best. If he requests to see me again, I am honest and state that I do not feel we had good chemistry.

***At the end of the day, respect is what I strive for. If there is a problem during the session, be it body odor or donation not obvious, I find a sweet way of addressing it. No need to offend anyone.

Here is my preference:
1. Romantic Dudes- My favorite.
2. Timid Shy Geeks- I think it's cute.
3. Big Strong Biker Dudes- May feel intimidated.
4. Freaky Nasty Dudes- Oh my
5. Newbie Scared 1st timers- I stay away for my safety.
Most guys are simply not going to give feedback at the end of the session. They are their for sex, not to get into an argument.

However, a smart guy and even a provider can give subtle feedback during a session like:
Oh, that is great
Go back to what you just doing
Lets try a little different position
harder, softer, faster, slower, etc

Things like that.

I think most guys want to feel like a great lover by making the ladies feel good. And of course, most ladies want the best experience possible for their clients. Feedback is great and needed but on something this personal, its hard to openly give it.No one wants to be told they are not a great lover.

That is why I prefer to meet the provider in a social setting first. Like lunch, drinks, chat, etc. I have never had a subpar session with someone I have met first. If we connect outside the bedroom, its more likly we will have more fun in bed.

On the other hand, when I don't meet her first and its a cold call if you will, then its far more likly I will not be as happy. I know some providers are reguiring a meet and greet( OTC) first. I know many providers don't like that idea. Thats OK, but it does have an impact on the session if that occurs. If no session, then its probebly best as there was no click in the meet and greet.
In most cases on eccei, some will rely on the reviews posted. Some of the reviews can get a fellow worked up and the expectation is high. I get the YMMV, and the occasional just plain bad day happens, but consistency is key. When I go into a date and I read the favorable reviews, I am expecting a good performance, my A game will be on, expect hers to be as well.
So when I arrive: and it's the bait and switch scam, I might not walk in the door, because I am already worked up from what I reviewed or from what someone who know has told me.
The other 3 may not even apply, depends, but at what point will I give a cheer to the lady depends on the act being done, e.g. D,T oh yeah babe, you go deep. DATY, dam you taste great, cum for me babe. Doggie, oh yeah babe back that thing up. Some won’t communicate while in performance, but when it is all said and done and I and not rushed, and we are lying together, then I might give an indication of how the review will be.
Low volume and very particular.
They are their for sex, not to get into an argument. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Good point but, I didn't mean to give input after the session and in person. What I ment was this: ROS = Guy's post details about the Lady ....... Ladies could do the same thing (not posted) in an email to the gent (no sugar coating please) I would LOVE to read a ROS about (ME) how SHE thinks I DID, (in her own words) and what she would change if I was her Man. I think that would be so Cool and would make me realize where i excel and where i need improvement from a womans perspective. And from a provider, IMHO because I think their bar is much higher than the woman that has only 1 man.

Copier...If I may address your question from November:

To sum it all up in reference to the list you posted...and this is simply me...

1. Hygiene is #1. If you want me to explore your body, be clean.
2. Donation presented immediately in an obvious location.
3. Drinks are fine as long as no one gets drunk.
4. Smoker ok as long as he freshens breath.
5. No CIM for me...thank you.
6. DATY fine..I usually find a way to guide the fellow. No problem here.
7. No toys for me. I prefer the actual gent.
8. I do read his reviews to see what sort of gent he is. Very important.
9. Appearance, as long as he is clean really doesn't matter. I judge my gent by his heart and his intentions. I love quality time and quality conversation. I create a space for a nice connection to take place. Therefore, I do not seek to rush the gent. I seek to develop a long-term relationship.
10. If there is no "love-connection" I still perform my best. If he requests to see me again, I am honest and state that I do not feel we had good chemistry.

***At the end of the day, respect is what I strive for. If there is a problem during the session, be it body odor or donation not obvious, I find a sweet way of addressing it. No need to offend anyone.

Here is my preference:
1. Romantic Dudes- My favorite.
2. Timid Shy Geeks- I think it's cute.
3. Big Strong Biker Dudes- May feel intimidated.
4. Freaky Nasty Dudes- Oh my
5. Newbie Scared 1st timers- I stay away for my safety. Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
First let me say: Thank you for taking the time to respond the way you did, in detail. Also let me say the I find all your pic's so SEXY.

That list was my GUESSES. What i was striving for was my comment to bubba: I didn't mean to give input after the session and in person. What I ment was this: ROS = Guy's post details about the Lady ....... Ladies could do the same thing (not posted) in an email to the gent (no sugar coating please) I would LOVE to read a ROS about (ME) how SHE thinks I DID, (in her own words) and what she would change if I was her Man. I think that would be so Cool and would make me realize where i excel and where i need improvement from a womans perspective. And from a provider, IMHO because I think their bar is much higher than the woman that has only 1 man. I know WALDT but, I love to please. Think about all the providers we meet, have fun and leave with a smile w/o ever knowing what SHE thought about MY performance. some will say, who gives a fork what she thinks, she got paid didn't she. well, I Care and i would love to know what she thought while the 2 ships passed each other in the night.

CG
Ladies may say they want feedback, but I am very skeptical that a lady that does this for a living (or anybody for that matter) would appreciate some old fat dude telling her how to fuck.
Actually thebizz..i am part of another review board that we frequently use in the west coast. Since I am a VIP member I have access to the entire review on me. And fellows are frank. Therefore, I use that information to provide a better service. Again, I strive for customer satisfaction. But it can be life experience that has taught me that. Lots of kisses to all of you.
Actually thebizz..i am part of another review board that we frequently use in the west coast. Since I am a VIP member I have access to the entire review on me. And fellows are frank. Therefore, I use that information to provide a better service. Again, I strive for customer satisfaction. But it can be life experience that has taught me that. Lots of kisses to all of you. Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
Shiloh,

I meant in person. It's been awhile since I read the beginning of the thread, but wasn't it about telling a girl how she could do better rather than posting a negative review?

Either way, not sure why I posted to an old thread that I've already commented on. Don't mind me.