Bashir of MSNBC Apologizes to Palin

The deflection bagan with you trying to deflect to Sara Palin; you want to change the thread topic I am all in...........
During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.
President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don’t take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won’t find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 01:05 PM
The deflection bagan with you trying to deflect to Sara Palin; you want to change the thread topic I am all in...........
During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

when haven't you been all in ?
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey dumb motherfucker. Read the fuckin' thread again. The Professor asked for dumb Palin quotes. I gave him what he asked for. If you want to blame somebody for changing the topic, blame The Professor.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 01:06 PM
Palin was spot on with her Death Panel comment.........there are death panels built into Obamacare...

And Howard Dean agreed...................

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/07/30...h-panels-claim Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Every family has a death panel. It is called not being able to afford certain treatment. There is nothing in Obamacare that says Sara Palin can not pay out of her own pocket to extend your grannies life foe 2 more weeks. Muther fucker eever insurance policy has a death panel. So Sara Palin was a lying sac of shit and that link does not say that Dean said Palin was right.
Here you go Professor.....hard to believe you'd be stupid enough to ask....well, wait. No, it wouldn't.

1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip) The Soviet Union encroached on US air space all the time in Alaska. Where's the beef?

2. "The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil." –-Sarah Palin, in a message posted on Facebook about Obama's health care plan, Aug. 7, 2009 Where's the beef. Check out the video where GB Shaw talked about having to justify your existence in his perfect society. The death panels (though the term is incendiary) are real. Even Howard Dean acknowledges their existence in the law.

3. "All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip) Where's the beef? You can't tell the difference between stupid and a brain fart?

4. "Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
Where's the beef? Once again, brain fart versus stupidity. You're not too good at this Timmie.

5. "'Refudiate,' 'misunderestimate,' 'wee-wee'd up.' English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!'" --a Tweet sent by Sarah Palin in response to being ridiculed for inventing the word "refudiate," proudly mistaking her illiteracy for literary genius, July 18, 2010 Borderline at best. Then again new words pop up all the time but we don't recognize them at the time; tweet (not the bird sound), sexting, wee-wee'd up

6. "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011 Yes, she needs to be able to converse about our history. Ignorance I'll grant you but not stupidity. An ignorance probably shared by half the people in this country.

7. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010 Brain fart. Saw the interview, it was obvious that though she got the directions wrong she was talking about South Korea. ...my muslim faith...(your Christian faith)...wha....yes, my Christian faith--Obama interview on the the skippy show.

8. "Especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible." --Sarah Palin, defending her fiery campaign rhetoric in the wake of the Arizona shooting massacre by invoking a phrase ("blood libel") that typically refers historically to the alleged murder of Christian babies by Jews, Jan. 12, 2011 Once again, where's the beef? You don't like a word or phrase and you call that stupidity? You have trouble with simple concepts don't you?

9. "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010 Where's the beef again?

10. "Ohh, good, thank you, yes." --Sarah Palin, after a notorious Canadian prank caller, posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy, complimented her on the documentary about her life, Hustler's "Nailin Paylin," Nov. 1, 2008 (Read more about the prank call, watch the video and see the transcript) Prank calls??? Really? Lets talk about Corrine Brown who apparently got pranked by the entire press corps when she didn't know the difference between Bosnia and Freedonia. Of course, a woman committed suicide in London after falling for a "funny" prank call. Originally Posted by timpage
You did poorly timmie. You can't tell the difference between asking someone in a wheel chair to stand up (Biden in Missouri, 2008) and someone drawing a momentary blank (ever hear Obama give a speech sans teleprompter, its painful to watch and hear).
Hey dumb motherfucker. Read the fuckin' thread again. The Professor asked for dumb Palin quotes. I gave him what he asked for. If you want to blame somebody for changing the topic, blame The Professor. Originally Posted by timpage

Since I asked, I get to judge and you recieve a failing grade. Go back and do some real research rather than plugging a phrase into google (googling something, there is another new word) and listing something from Mother Jones or the like. You need to do your own work and not plagarize off a D student.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 01:19 PM
She can shit it out but not take it! Just like our Tea Turkeys!
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Since I asked, I get to judge and you recieve a failing grade. Go back and do some real research rather than plugging a phrase into google (googling something, there is another new word) and listing something from Mother Jones or the like. You need to do your own work and not plagarize off a D student. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

since when have you been qualified to grade anything other than a coloring book ?
Obamaisms

Dumb Quotes and Gaffes by Barack Obama

By Daniel Kurtzman

Ads:

Ads

Breaking Bad TV Serieswww.CafePress.comGreat Gifts For Breaking Bad Fans. T-Shirts, Mugs, Phone Cases & More!
Impeach ObamaImpeachObama101.com/ConstitutionBenghazi, IRS, Obamacare Lies, Cover ups, Justice
Ford Clearance SaleTheCarConnection.com/FordInterested In A Ford? We Work With Dealers To Save You $1000's!

See More AboutAds

Hillary Clinton in 2016www.readyforhillary.comPledge your support for Hillary Clinton in 2016. Add your name!
Mortgage Rates at 2.6%police-mortgage.lendgo.com$150,000 Mortgage $643mo. No Hidden Fees. No Hidden Costs. 2.9% apr

See Also:
Top 10 Obamaisms
Dumbest Obama Quotes Ever
Funniest Obama Quotes Ever
Barack Obama Cartoons
Funny Obama Pictures

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers (Watch video clip)

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likeable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

~Compiled by Daniel Kurtzman

Got another Obama quote? Email it to politicalhumor@aboutguide.com

Share with a Friend

Follow Political Humor on Facebook and Twitter
More Dumb Political Quotes

You libturds really think Sarah Palin has a monolopy on stupid? She wasn't elected President twice. Whose more stupid, Obama or the idiots who voted for him twice?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...obama-isms.htm
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 02:07 PM
Obamaisms

Dumb Quotes and Gaffes by Barack Obama

By Daniel Kurtzman

Ads:

Ads

Breaking Bad TV Serieswww.CafePress.comGreat Gifts For Breaking Bad Fans. T-Shirts, Mugs, Phone Cases & More!
Impeach ObamaImpeachObama101.com/ConstitutionBenghazi, IRS, Obamacare Lies, Cover ups, Justice
Ford Clearance SaleTheCarConnection.com/FordInterested In A Ford? We Work With Dealers To Save You $1000's!

See More About Ads

Hillary Clinton in 2016www.readyforhillary.comPledge your support for Hillary Clinton in 2016. Add your name!
Mortgage Rates at 2.6%police-mortgage.lendgo.com$150,000 Mortgage $643mo. No Hidden Fees. No Hidden Costs. 2.9% apr

See Also:
Top 10 Obamaisms
Dumbest Obama Quotes Ever
Funniest Obama Quotes Ever
Barack Obama Cartoons
Funny Obama Pictures

"Even though most people agree... I'm presenting a fair deal, the fact that they don't take it means that I should somehow do a Jedi mind-meld with these folks and convince them to do what’s right." --mixing up Star Wars and Star Trek references while discussing working with Republicans in Congress (March 1, 2013)

"And finally, Bos, I just want to say thank you for Youkilis." –joking at a fundraiser in Boston about the Red Sox trading their beloved slugger Kevin Youkilis to Chicago White Sox, Obama's hometown team. The line drew boos from the audience. (June 25, 2012)

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." —Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 22, 2011

"We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 (The Corpsman's name is also Christopher, not Christian)

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." –attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The Cambridge police acted stupidly." —commenting on a white police officer's arrest of black scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. at his home in Cambridge, Mass., at a news conference, July 22, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

"No, no. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics, or something." --making an off-hand joke during an appearance on "The Tonight Show", March 19, 2009 (Obama later called the head of the Special Olympics to apologize)

"I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances." --after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)

"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- defending his tax plan to Joe the Plumber, who argued that Obama's policy hurts small-business owners like himself, Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2008

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified (Watch video clip)

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

"Let me introduce to you the next President -- the next Vice President of the United States of America, Joe Biden." --slipping up while introducing Joe Biden at their first joint campaign rally, Springfield, Illinois, Aug. 23, 2008

"Just this past week, we passed out of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee -- which is my committee -- a bill to call for divestment from Iran as way of ratcheting up the pressure to ensure that they don't obtain a nuclear weapon." --referring to a committee he is not on, Sderot, Israel, July 23, 2008

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Amman, Jordan, July 22, 2008

"How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

"Hold on one second, sweetie, we're going to do -- we'll do a press avail." --to a female reporter for ABC's Detroit affiliate who asked about his plan to help American autoworkers (Watch video clip)

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon (Watch video clip)

"Why can't I just eat my waffle?" --after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." --explaining his troubles winning over some working-class voters

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person, who, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society."

"Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions." --exasperated by reporters after a news conference

"You're likeable enough, Hillary." --during a Democratic debate

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

~Compiled by Daniel Kurtzman

Got another Obama quote? Email it to politicalhumor@aboutguide.com

Share with a Friend

Follow Political Humor on Facebook and Twitter
More Dumb Political Quotes

You libturds really think Sarah Palin has a monolopy on stupid? She wasn't elected President twice. Whose more stupid, Obama or the idiots who voted for him twice? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

once again, quotes from Palin were requested
Thanks for re-posting Obama's stupid statements again, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 02:16 PM
no problem
Since I asked, I get to judge and you recieve a failing grade. Go back and do some real research rather than plugging a phrase into google (googling something, there is another new word) and listing something from Mother Jones or the like. You need to do your own work and not plagarize off a D student. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You get to judge nothing shit-for-brains. You asked for idiotic quotes....you got them. You can try to make excuses for your girl all day long. We all know better. She's a moron.

Aren't you supposed to be swabbing out the bathroom at the junior college? Don't eat the big mint in the urinal.