Approaching a provider...

Nope, ended up playing closer to home with a lady who ia waaaaay under the radar.

Have a safe trip home !
Just PLEASE don't ask a touring provider an hour before the appt. lol. Some guys act as if we carry 9 suit cases and have every outfit on our website with us...WE DON'T lol. Make the request before she gets into town. Originally Posted by London Rayne
It gets done on a local level .... asking me do I have a cop uniform, skirts and stocking with white boots .....sweaters I get all kinds of requests like I just lug that sh*t around all the time.
Yea but in that case you have time to get it, or ask them to freaking buy it. Once I am packed and on the plane, I am not taking a 100 cab ride to an xxx store lol.
Read reviews too. Sometimes they'll mention what the lady was wearing. I'm a jeans and tshirt kind of girl myself and I think a handful of my reviews say that. Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Yep, reviews are one of your best bets I try to be discreet and usually just wear what I have on unless it's a dinner date or otherwise specified.
Yea but in that case you have time to get it, or ask them to freaking buy it. Once I am packed and on the plane, I am not taking a 100 cab ride to an xxx store lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Almost every cabbie I've met would take you free wherever you wanted to go in trade.
Ick shut UUUUUP!
Cabbie : "Hello pretty lady, where would chu like to go today?"

London: "To a party store to buy a clown suit."

Cabbie: "That be all across de city.....100 U.S. dolla."

London: "Will you take it out in trade, say a blow job?"

Cabbie: "You American clowns are all alike!"
where u wanna go to london. ill gladly wait and think about you in the xxx getting some goodies for me and my thoughts. lol
Well from you two I will go ahead and LOL. The other numb nut has been put on ignore.
I would say so lol. Happy Holidays sweetie! Originally Posted by London Rayne

Happy Holiday to you to sexy.