A question for all

[QUOTE=LexusLover;1054289809]How about look at the past reviews? /QUOTE]

Reviews are where a lot of the confusion comes in. My rate used to be $300 at the height of the recession. When I raised back to $350 there gents that just read the reviews for the rate. Or, there were gents that read the reviews and were not going to pay more than the last guy. Or still yet, there are gents that place a value on the product and that's what they pay.
It happens all the time. As long as the envelope had at least $300 for an hour or $300 for two hours in them I didn't mention it. There were also many times that the envelope would have $400 in it for an hour. Sometimes they would book two hours and stay for a few minutes and leave $700. Still others would pay me $1,000 no matter how long we were together. It just depended, and it always washed out much better than my hourly rate. So please, you don't know what you're talking about. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Once again you show that you are a class act Olivia! I think many of the gentlemen here don't want to report how much they gave the lady as they don't want to be labeled suckers or cheapskates. Also, if they paid extra for a particular service or fantasy, they don't want to disclose their private life. As to the lady who offered credit for overpayment, I got a chuckle out of that. With several of the ladies I know, I should have been offered a freebee for giving them extras or simply helping them when they needed it. However, you and I both know the reality of it. Rarely is there a misunderstanding of what the gift should be and while your class clients always got a few extra minutes because you didn't watch the clock, the notion of credit or any sort of free sessions simply was outside the providers code of conduct. Maybe it is a foolish statement on my part but men that left extra probably weren't making a down payment for extra or free service. On my part, I considered the money well spent and I hoped the lady used it to get some enjoyment even on the days when my prostate meds didn't make me the most virile bed partner. Women meant more to me than just available places to stick my thing. The ladies who treated me well, got more than just my money. Alas the prostate meds have pretty much killed my playing. However, I do know that there are class ladies such as yourself that knew how to treat a man. I've had my share and received much more pleasure than just doing it and leaving could ever give.
If a provider posts her rate on her ad it's because she doesn't want to discuss her rate. If she doesn't to post it on her ad it's because she wants to discuss it on the phone. If she doesn't do either it's because she's giving away free pussy. Just show up, bang her, leave without paying, and write a review.

So Olivia Howard, back in the 1800's when you're were still providing, you actually had no set rate? You were just truly accepting "donations"? I wish I was hobbying back in those days.
Guys, lets not pick on Olivia.

I posted a question as to what you (guys and ladies) would do if there was no listing of donation rates on her site or ad, nor on her profile here or on p411 and she does not discuss rates on the phone.

Plus you did not ask her which would not have worked since she does not talk about rates on the phone.

and to clear up things.. she does not prefer to have reviews posted or you cannot find them.

So far this thread has gone on for 3 pages, and everyone has eluded the question. Some have said: research research etc..... if you did that and there is nothing on her yet she has ads on Eros, and other well known sites plus her own.. just no listing of rates.
Dude nobody has answered your question because nobody's ever been in that situation because you would have to be a complete dumbfuck to be in that situation in the first place. Well at least not since the 1800's.

Who exactly are you referring to? Post a link to the provider's ad.
Yes, post a link to the provider's ad.
It's a tricky one, bc if a guy showed up at mine and started talking about money, I would promptly tell him to leave. Then again, I list my rates very clearly. Best thing I can suggest is whilst on the phone booking the session, just say casually, "So, how much for the hour again?" You are not being weird and only mentioning time length of session and nothing else illicit. That should work ok for you. And if she says anything like, We'll discuss it when you get here, I would suggest not going to see that particular lady.
It's a tricky one, ... I would promptly tell him to leave. Originally Posted by Gothic Victoria
It just seems to me that a question about how much is an appointment, particularly if you have a decent "handle" on the legitimacy of the person asking is not much of a risk, so long as specifics are not discussed... and the person going to the appointment should carry a little extra for a tip or a small gift or just incase there was some misunderstanding or an overage on the time. That seems a fairly reasonable practice when business people are charging for their time when counseling, therapy, advising, and similar "service" positions.

If either side is that far out on a limb as far as screening or assessing the potential situation, then the appointment setter should perhaps look elsewhere for an appointment.