Austin Tx considering a name change!

Yes, we know, you don't like Austin for whatever reasons. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Austin's natural beauty is pleasant. You get nature and people confused, apparently. Was it working for a corporation for 45 years?
Yes, we know,

I could go on and on with reasons why Austin is such a sought-after city. But I'll add just one more obvious reason why Austin is great -- YOU DON'T LIVE HERE. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Not to mention you don't live in Austin either!!!!!

BTW: Who is "we"?

Do you or does your family pay Austin property taxes?

You claim to have gone to school there. BFD.

You're one of those carpetbaggers who claim to be Austinites ...

... and you don't even fucking live in Austin!!!!
Not to mention you don't live in Austin either!!!!!

BTW: Who is "we"?

Do you or does your family pay Austin property taxes?

You claim to have gone to school there. BFD.

You're one of those carpetbaggers who claim to be Austinites ...

... and you don't even fucking live in Austin!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I lived in Austin for 14 of my 25 years living in Texas. How about you? Since you show a total lack of knowledge of Austin and the surrounding towns, I'd say you may have passed through a few times and yet you claim to know everything about the city.

"We" is everybody who has read your posts trying to put down Austin. Funny how you don't comment on the several links I gave you and others which rank Austin so highly in so many categories.

And no, I never claimed to have gone to school in Austin. Like I said in a recent post, your memory is failing badly.

I don't have to live in Austin to know how great a city it is. When I lived within the Austin city limits and worked in the city of Austin it was a great city. Now that I live about 3 miles from the Austin city lines, it is still a great city. And FWIW I am in Austin almost every day.
LEXUSLOVER : sad but very very true , Note all large cities are forced to have OFFICE OF EQUITY ,per fed gov ( another sad but true)

Why note change Houston's name too ( libertarts thinking why not where does it stop idiots)
“FORCED” to have an office of Equity?

Who FORCED the City of Austin to have it?

Your words are about as well chosen as your choice of ideology.

Sound FORCED to me.
I lived in Austin for 14 of my 25 years living in Texas. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It took you 14 years to complete your master's degree?

I'm more familiar with the 14-monthers!

You still don't live in Austin!

BTW: I've lived in AUSTIN longer than you! In your "14-years" of living in Austin, did you pay any property taxes? Or anyone in your immediate family? My guess is ... no!

You settled into the trailer park "legacy"!
It took you 14 years to complete your master's degree?

I'm more familiar with the 14-monthers!

You still don't live in Austin!

BTW: I've lived in AUSTIN longer than you! In your "14-years" of living in Austin, did you pay any property taxes? Or anyone in your immediate family? My guess is ... no!

You settled into the trailer park "legacy"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It took me 2 1/3 years to complete my Master's degree while working full time, and it wasn't in the state of Texas. As I said, your memory just is not all there.

In my 14 years in Austin I paid property taxes each and every year to the city of Austin. So your "guess" is WRONG.

Any proof that you've lived in Austin for more than 14 years?

But rather than continue your ridiculous vendetta against me, let's get back on subject which has nothing to do with how long either you or I have lived in Austin or when and where I went to graduate school. The point which I made very well in my earlier post is that Austin is a highly ranked city by just about any positive measure you wish to apply it to. Few negatives.
He's a douchebag who can't read a map, Speedy.
It took me 2 1/3 years to complete my Master's degree while working full time, and it wasn't in the state of Texas. As I said, your memory just is not all there. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You forget your lies.

I've lived in Austin longer than you did. You don't live in Austin now.

I have family with investment and residential property in Austin and they live there in Austin when they are not spending time at their other residences. BTW: I helped by parents build their rather large home in Williamson County when they decided to reside outside of Austin in the country and closer to Lake Travis and TI.

You're full of shit Speedo. Live with it.

Carpetbaggers like you are a dime a dozen in the Austin area.

Pretending to be "Austinites"!
He's a douchebag who can't read a map, Speedy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

douchaggary!

pissbaggary!
LEXUSLOVER : sad but very very true , Note all large cities are forced to have OFFICE OF EQUITY ,per fed gov ( another sad but true) Originally Posted by rexdutchman

so, equity is a obama federal govt. requirement?
You forget your lies.

I've lived in Austin longer than you did. You don't live in Austin now.

I have family with investment and residential property in Austin and they live there in Austin when they are not spending time at their other residences. BTW: I helped by parents build their rather large home in Williamson County when they decided to reside outside of Austin in the country and closer to Lake Travis and TI.

You're full of shit Speedo. Live with it.

Carpetbaggers like you are a dime a dozen in the Austin area.

Pretending to be "Austinites"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again, supply proof that you've lived in Austin.

Second, I never said that I am living in Austin. I do not pretend to live in Austin. I like the city of Austin and will defend it against loudmouth assholes like you who know little to nothing about the current city.

And what about your ridiculous claim that I have never paid taxes to the city of Austin. Ignorant, redneck, hillbilly.

So what if you helped build a home and whether or not you have family in the area. YOU do not live in Austin and I doubt you did for any extended period of time.

Now like I suggested can we return to the subject of the thread or are you intent on continuing your tirades against me at a personal level.
Again, supply proof that you've lived in Austin. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I did. Sorry little boy, you lost again!

You should be adjusted to it by now.

Oh, in case you didn't know. This board is "anonymous"!

You're the one who mouths off about his personal status and accomplishments to justify your lame posts. I don't need to do so.
I did. Sorry little boy, you lost again!

You should be adjusted to it by now.

Oh, in case you didn't know. This board is "anonymous"!

You're the one who mouths off about his personal status and accomplishments to justify your lame posts. I don't need to do so. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You've even dragged your wife into the exchanges, and then got pissy when someone mentions her after you brought her up!!!!!

Loser!
You never really have anything interesting or creative to say.

You are a boring, brain dead loser who hates everybody who doesn't think like you do. In a truly just society, you would be kicked out as a parasite, harmful to the functioning of a society of free and hardworking men who believe in making a positive contribution to the world. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Thanks JL. You’re a disgrace to the Diaspora.