Name that Former Handle Game

Sooooo.......why can a whore attack a provider for the same thing that she did........while you WK her issue as RL related. Maybe both were about personal issues.

Or does RL stand for RodeomanLeft?

elg.......

fuckin mouthpiece..... Originally Posted by elghund
He asked a question, I gave an answer. Where did I say anything about anything else? Make whatever you want out of it though, you will anyways.

EDIT - Your defensiveness AND referring to one as a whore and the other a provider seems to show a little WK'ing too? Way to throw stones.
Sooooo.......why can a whore attack a provider for the same thing that she did........while you WK her issue as RL related. Maybe both were about personal issues.

elg.......

I'm still using the same account, all my comments and reviews are still there. .. I have nothing to hide but my real name... Big difference from the girl who had an open handle yet made a totally new account with a diff name at the same time...

If her handle is rl related and that's y she tried to start over new, why be using it again? Just bc mods found out? Guess something to hide, some would think?

Fuckin smelg....
Fuckin white night....
Fuckin lmao
Fuckin lmao Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
That, my dear, will take an awful lot of laughing.....

elg.........
I thought that unprovoked insults are against the guidelines and point worthy , yet mr. Perryay seems to have escaped unscathed. Is that because these insults are allowed as typical newbie hazing or is the P-man a butt body of the mods? As paulywantsya has been known to say - start anywhere. Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
hey burgs ...yer plastic man is glad ta ...have ya around again

...an plastic man gots yer ...back ...no matter how ...small ...yer problem be
That, my dear, will take an awful lot of laughing.....

elg......... Originally Posted by elghund
Fuckin smelg.....

Fuckin lmao more..
  • newd
  • 09-15-2015, 09:30 PM
I am missing some of that damn a
(That would be "msotda" instead of lmao!
I am missing some of that damn a
(That would be "msotda" instead of lmao! Originally Posted by newd
; ) xoxoxoxo
Not for long
Name that Former Handle Game
So.... let's play that game here since so many former handles seem to show up on a regular basis..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Here's another brand new handle to throw into hat for drawing.....

Penis_Leerie http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1497718

elg.......

She's just a special kind of stupid and I see no need to answer her, or even acknowledge her existence. If anyone else wanted to know or was curious I would have replied but hmmmm, they already knew from our personal communications what happened. Must be she doesn't know because it's none of her fucking business and she just likes to try to start shit.

But she is right about it being different …. the difference being that I would never be stupid enough to use my real name for work in this arena.
EDIT - Your defensiveness AND referring to one as a whore and the other a provider seems to show a little WK'ing too? Way to throw stones. Originally Posted by cculvr69
I took it as more of portraying the differences that exist …. much like the difference between a porta-potty and lavatory.
She's just a special kind of stupid and I see no need to answer her, or even acknowledge her existence. If anyone else wanted to know or was curious I would have replied but hmmmm, they already knew from our personal communications what happened. Must be she doesn't know because it's none of her fucking business and she just likes to try to start shit.

But she is right about it being different …. the difference being that I would never be stupid enough to use my real name for work in this arena. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Hell, she has the courtesy to answer your questions in an open forum.
Why not you? Instead you attack. Got something to hide?
Patty Hearst was smart enough to change her name too.
I took it as more of portraying the differences that exist …. much like the difference between a porta-potty and lavatory. Originally Posted by tinylatina
No matter what the differences you decide there are between the two of you, you both do the same job.
And I took it exactly as it was intended - Provider means "I like and respect you", and Whore means "I don't like you so I will refer to you using the more degrading description of the same thing".
No matter what the differences you decide there are between the two of you, you both do the same job.
And I took it exactly as it was intended - Provider means "I like and respect you", and Whore means "I don't like you so I will refer to you using the more degrading description of the same thing". Originally Posted by cculvr69
but but but but what would PM and all his other handles call 'em???.....
juicyjasmineschwartz

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...210&highlight=

Wonder why she tried to come back as someone new?
Something to hide? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Smh

Kayla play nice
Hell, she has the courtesy to answer your questions in an open forum.
Why not you? Instead you attack. Got something to hide?
Patty Hearst was smart enough to change her name too. Originally Posted by splitlicker
When the questions get difficult she likes to go silent, just like in the hobby no longer fun thread.. hmmm wonder why? Maybe she will answer your questions, but not likely. .