APPLE TO INDIANA = YOUR A HOMOPHOBE.....APPLE TO MAYLASIA = WE LOVE YOUR HOMOPHOBIC COUNTRY....

• shanm
  • 04-07-2015, 10:21 AM
[INDENT][I][FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Recently, Apple CEO Tim Cook said,

“Our message, to people around the country and around the world, is this: Apple is open. Open to everyone, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, how they worship or who they love. Regardless of what the law might allow in Indiana or Arkansas, we will never tolerate discrimination.

…This is about how we treat each other as human beings… Opposing discrimination takes courage. With the lives and dignity of so many people at stake, it’s time for all of us to be courageous.”

Tim Cook’s message seems rather ironic in light of the fact that Apple willingly does business with some of the most virulently anti-gay nations on the planet.

http://rightwingnews.com/special/lea...-gay-citizens/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
hmmm "right-wing news" suddenly advocating for gays.......something doesn't add up here.
  • DSK
  • 04-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Recently, Apple CEO Tim Cook said,

“Our message, to people around the country and around the world, is this: Apple is open. Open to everyone, regardless of where they come from, what they look like, how they worship or who they love. Regardless of what the law might allow in Indiana or Arkansas, we will never tolerate discrimination.

…This is about how we treat each other as human beings… Opposing discrimination takes courage. With the lives and dignity of so many people at stake, it’s time for all of us to be courageous.”

Tim Cook’s message seems rather ironic in light of the fact that Apple willingly does business with some of the most virulently anti-gay nations on the planet.

According to their Islamic-based governments, homosexuality is punishable by death in Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iran. So not only is it willing to “tolerate discrimination” in those countries, Apple is also happy to sell an iPod to the people who are murdering gays so they can listen to some cheery music when they’re done. What these nations are doing to their gay communities is despicable and should be condemned by every decent person. We hope Tim Cook believes that as well.

Tim Cook says that, “Opposing discrimination takes courage,” and we agree. We call on Mr. Cook to live up to our shared principles by pulling Apple out of Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Iran until they stop their official government policies of jailing and murdering gays and lesbians.

Sincerely….
http://rightwingnews.com/special/lea...-gay-citizens/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Very well put!! He profits in the gay murdering countries and doesn't have the courage to do anything about it while he claims he has courage in the easiest and most gay friendly place on earth, the USA.
hmmm "right-wing news" suddenly advocating for gays.......something doesn't add up here. Originally Posted by shanm
They get to mention all the other bad guys in the world.

Apple is a US-based company. Of course they are concerned about the country they're located in. China has a horrible human rights record. People buy things made in china everyday. These calls for boycotts, etc., are all well and good but in the end they don't accomplish anything.
I'm keeping my iPhone 6+.
  • shanm
  • 04-08-2015, 01:07 AM

Apple is a US-based company. Of course they are concerned about the country they're located in. China has a horrible human rights record. People buy things made in china everyday. These calls for boycotts, etc., are all well and good but in the end they don't accomplish anything. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Glad you're back UC.
This forum was turning into a boring giant piss match devoid of any rationality whatsoever.
Glad you're back UC.
This forum was turning into a boring giant piss match devoid of any rationality whatsoever. Originally Posted by shanm
What is UC?
Ooops.
  • shanm
  • 05-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Thank you Lusty, for reviving a month old thread for apparently no reason.
Thank you Lusty, for reviving a month old thread for apparently no reason. Originally Posted by shanm

Apple is a US-based company. Of course they are concerned about the country they're located in. China has a horrible human rights record. People buy things made in china everyday. These calls for boycotts, etc., are all well and good but in the end they don't accomplish anything.
Originally Posted by WombRaider

Glad you're back UC.
This forum was turning into a boring giant piss match devoid of any rationality whatsoever. Originally Posted by shanm

Where is the option for "I don't give a fuck"? Originally Posted by shanm
But you DO give a fuck, shammy... otherwise you wouldn't have greeted him as UC... Originally Posted by lustylad
+1
More proof of them being the same person. If he was smart, which he isn't, he would have done both posts as LL.
More proof of them being the same person. If he was smart, which he isn't, he would have done both posts as LL. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your word is the very definition of "no proof", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Your word is the very definition of "no proof", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep it up. You aren't making it to 17K posts. You will have one of those accounts that say 'banned'.
Keep it up. You aren't making it to 17K posts. You will have one of those accounts that say 'banned'. Originally Posted by WombRaider
No one will be banned based on your lying accusations, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
No one will be banned based on your lying accusations, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My accusations, no. Examining your posts, the gaps I've mentioned that go on page after page and not to mention, the same IP for both accounts. Belief won't enter into it. It will be fact.
My accusations, no. Examining your posts, the gaps I've mentioned that go on page after page and not to mention, the same IP for both accounts. Belief won't enter into it. It will be fact. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your powers of deduction are as false as your posts are untrue, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.