Mass shooting at Zombi-Con, Fort Myers, FL

First you're posting 2012 numbers and trying to IMPLY that they are recent or are we INFERRING too much.

I didn't imply that the area around and inside the Art Center was gun free zone....I said it. What do you consider proof? A copy of the program? Between you and NBK, you won't believe anything I post. You know, NBK knows it, I know it, and everyone else knows it so why bother. Still doesn't change anything from the contention that gun free zones (like Zombie con) don't protect people from gun violence. The sheriff agrees with me. Or maybe you don't believe the sheriff said that since it wasn't Mother Jones that printed it.
First you're posting 2012 numbers and trying to IMPLY that they are recent or are we INFERRING too much.

I didn't imply that the area around and inside the Art Center was gun free zone....I said it. What do you consider proof? A copy of the program? Between you and NBK, you won't believe anything I post. You know, NBK knows it, I know it, and everyone else knows it so why bother. Still doesn't change anything from the contention that gun free zones (like Zombie con) don't protect people from gun violence. The sheriff agrees with me. Or maybe you don't believe the sheriff said that since it wasn't Mother Jones that printed it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because you never back it up. We don't trust you, cocksucker. You've offered no proof that the shooting happened inside, for one. And you've further failed to prove it was a gun-free zone.

I didn't imply that the area around and inside the Art Center was gun free zone....I said it. What do you consider proof? A copy of the program? Between you and NBK, you won't believe anything I post. You know, NBK knows it, I know it, and everyone else knows it so why bother. Still doesn't change anything from the contention that gun free zones (like Zombie con) don't protect people from gun violence. The sheriff agrees with me. Or maybe you don't believe the sheriff said that since it wasn't Mother Jones that printed it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
2012 were the latest published numbers that I could find. If you can find numbers from more recent years that differ from my POV please do so. Until then I will consider them valid.

Yes, I would like to see ANY proof that the killing at zombicon occurred in a gun free zone. As I said, I read about 10 separate reports on the incident and not one of them mentioned it happening in a gun free zone. If everyone else knows it, why hasn't anyone on this forum come to your support? You have it in your power to end this discussion. Simply post a valid source stating that the exact location of the shooting was in a gun free zone. Put up or shut up.

I saw the statement by the sheriff. He is correct but there is NOTHING in his statement about a gun free zone. So your statement that he agrees with your OPINION that gun free zones don't protect people from gun violence is pure BS. Little can be done to stop such crimes because it is so easy to purchase handguns legally in this country.
Because you never back it up. We don't trust you, cocksucker. You've offered no proof that the shooting happened inside, for one. And you've further failed to prove it was a gun-free zone. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Thank you. Somehow he is missing this point.
Because you never back it up. We don't trust you, cocksucker. You've offered no proof that the shooting happened inside, for one. And you've further failed to prove it was a gun-free zone. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm going to ignore you if you keep up the blatant lying. Try to read this very carefully;
I wrote that the shooting happened at Zombie Con. AT is the word I chose to use for a good reason. I NEVER said that the shooting happened INSIDE the David Art Center. That was you idiots. I don't have to prove any of this because I DID NOT write that. The proof that the shooting happened at all is in the news. Deal with it.

The Sheriff himself said that this was a GUN FREE ZONE and that they don't work. I contacted the event manager and got it confirmed that they did not want weapons (whether it was a gun, knife, machete, sword, or flame thrower) at the event.

If you can't understand the above then you have no business reading and commenting. My point is that I want the GUN FREE people to explain how this happened again but no one has even tried have they? You've failed miserably to explain why your plans don't save lives but instead put people at risk.

You have tried to deflect, obfuscate, attack the messenger, and ignore what happened because you just don't have any answers. Just admit that the idea of a gun free zone is pretty fucked up and go away....where you can wait for the next public shooting in Chicago.
2012 were the latest published numbers that I could find. If you can find numbers from more recent years that differ from my POV please do so. Until then I will consider them valid.

Yes, I would like to see ANY proof that the killing at zombicon occurred in a gun free zone. As I said, I read about 10 separate reports on the incident and not one of them mentioned it happening in a gun free zone. If everyone else knows it, why hasn't anyone on this forum come to your support? You have it in your power to end this discussion. Simply post a valid source stating that the exact location of the shooting was in a gun free zone. Put up or shut up.

I saw the statement by the sheriff. He is correct but there is NOTHING in his statement about a gun free zone. So your statement that he agrees with your OPINION that gun free zones don't protect people from gun violence is pure BS. Little can be done to stop such crimes because it is so easy to purchase handguns legally in this country. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It is necessary to point out that only two people are attacking my assertion that this was a gun free event. You and your little dog the Nazi. I don't need or ask for any support from the others on this site. I'm not you. I don't know what you would take as proof as libs are famous for not excepting anything as proof if they don't like it. I made calls, I cited what the Sheriff said (why would he even bring up gun free zones I ask you) and common sense dictates that any public venue outside of a gun show is very likely a gun free zone. None of that is good enough for a lib. Why are you trying so hard to avoid speaking to the topic which is gun free zones fail again. What do you need? A scan of the flyer for the convention? I didn't attend so I don't have one. While you're at it, give that whiny, yapping little dog of yours a good kick (I'm talking about NBK of course or do I have to diagram that sentence for you)
and the event is being held at the Sidney and Berne Davis Art Center another "gun free" zone.

Go ahead, begin the defense. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I'm going to ignore you if you keep up the blatant lying. Try to read this very carefully;
I wrote that the shooting happened at Zombie Con. AT is the word I chose to use for a good reason. I NEVER said that the shooting happened INSIDE the David Art Center. That was you idiots. I don't have to prove any of this because I DID NOT write that. The proof that the shooting happened at all is in the news. Deal with it.

The Sheriff himself said that this was a GUN FREE ZONE and that they don't work. I contacted the event manager and got it confirmed that they did not want weapons (whether it was a gun, knife, machete, sword, or flame thrower) at the event.

If you can't understand the above then you have no business reading and commenting. My point is that I want the GUN FREE people to explain how this happened again but no one has even tried have they? You've failed miserably to explain why your plans don't save lives but instead put people at risk.

You have tried to deflect, obfuscate, attack the messenger, and ignore what happened because you just don't have any answers. Just admit that the idea of a gun free zone is pretty fucked up and go away....where you can wait for the next public shooting in Chicago. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's so easy to prove you wrong, because you're a fucking moron. You state there has been a shooting at zombie con and that the event is being held at the center, then you try and come back later and say the shooting didn't happen inside the center. You're a liar.
"We can't invade the United States...
there will be a RIFLE behind every BLADE OF GRASS!!!"
---Takeshi Yamanoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evEg1VNfX3o
It's so easy to prove you wrong, because you're a fucking moron. You state there has been a shooting at zombie con and that the event is being held at the center, then you try and come back later and say the shooting didn't happen inside the center. You're a liar. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Unbelievable, you write the lie you told again and somehow you think it's me. I'm convinced, you're either incredible stupid or mentally unbalanced. Either way I'm done with you Nazi baby killer. You'll still get my vote for dipshit of the year.
Unbelievable, you write the lie you told again and somehow you think it's me. I'm convinced, you're either incredible stupid or mentally unbalanced. Either way I'm done with you Nazi baby killer. You'll still get my vote for dipshit of the year. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I quoted your own posts, any lies were yours.
"We can't invade the United States...
there will be a RIFLE behind every BLADE OF GRASS!!!"
---Takeshi Yamanoto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evEg1VNfX3o
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi
i've seen this before, several times. Chuck Woolery .. American patriot. who knew? ahahaha.

nice post girl. everything Chucko says is spot on. he gets it. he understands the menace of the libtard left. Ice T gets it too. we'll overlook those "cop killer" raps from his early days, sounds like he's wizened up some.
I quoted your own posts, any lies were my own stupidity not yours. Originally Posted by WombRaider
FTFY
i've seen this before, several times. Chuck Woolery .. American patriot. who knew? ahahaha.

nice post girl. everything Chucko says is spot on. he gets it. he understands the menace of the libtard left. Ice T gets it too. we'll overlook those "cop killer" raps from his early days, sounds like he's wizened up some. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The_Waco_Kid, I appreciate your compliment Sir I believe Mr. Woolery summed up OUR Patriotic
views eloquently, in as far as Mr. Ice T's old school raps go my preference would be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqCmFy9uSyA

Looking forward to OUR time together,
Ninotsugi
GulfCoastCourtesan@att.net

nice post girl. everything Chucko says is spot on. he gets it. he understands the menace of the libtard left. Ice T gets it too. we'll overlook those "cop killer" raps from his early days, sounds like he's wizened up some. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Watch this video on assault weapons vs gun grabbers. I think you'll like this one too.

Jim

https://youtu.be/W8YuPPWuGW8
Watch this video on assault weapons vs gun grabbers. I think you'll like this one too.

Jim

https://youtu.be/W8YuPPWuGW8 Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
i'm from Kentucky. a proud grad of UofL Speed Scientific School of Engineering

we have this thing called the Knob Creek Machine gun shoot. i was an ardent attendee until i moved to Texas. people come from across the country to attend.

during one shoot, i asked a buddy of mine who was a Vietnam vet "so is this what's it's like to be in a firefight?" .. he replied .. "yeah, except the VC shot back"

http://www.knobcreekrange.com/