The five best looking providers in DFW

Remember,
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....or beer holder.

IMHO....
1) Wynter Stark
2) Isabella Mercy
3) Alyssa Nicole
4) Isabella Preslie
5) Audrey Foxfire

And if I had to add a sixth or seventh or eighth: Yummy Yumi and AshleyStarr and Safire Sweet
My list consist of both present and retired providers.

1. Berkleigh
2. Lauran Tate
3. Lana Storm
4. Marissa May from Private Connections (2003)
5. Nina Moretti

This should bring back some good memories for some of us who have been around awhile.

Those were the good old days, a lot less drama.
thank you for putting me on several of your lists, it means a lot
Johnnylongcaulking & Sthrnmoon - "Thank You"

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Aw. 540IM & TrailBlazer, thank you so much for the compliment. TrailBlazer, I'll agree with your pick of Isabella Mercy, she's gorgeous. Those legs... those awesome boobs! However, I'd also add Elysa Scott and Dannie to the list. IMO Dannie looks a little bit like Anna Paquin (Sookie from True Blood) and Elysa is the clean cut girl next door look.

While I've never met them personally, I've also heard great things about Cameron 0908 and Nina Moretti. (Is Nina even still around?)
Reese Foster. What was the rest of the question again?
thank you for putting me on several of your lists, it means a lot Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
You can truly demonstrate your gratitude by NEVER removing that animated pic from your signature.
well dayum everyone forgets about the fine LEXUS ride with heated seats...
"Thank You" as well to those few that mentioned me

Aw. 540IM & TrailBlazer, thank you so much for the compliment. TrailBlazer, I'll agree with your pick of Isabella Mercy, she's gorgeous. Those legs... those awesome boobs! However, I'd also add Elysa Scott and Dannie to the list. IMO Dannie looks a little bit like Anna Paquin (Sookie from True Blood) and Elysa is the clean cut girl next door look.

While I've never met them personally, I've also heard great things about Cameron 0908 and Nina Moretti. (Is Nina even still around?) Originally Posted by wynterstark
Wynter,
If only Mz. Mercy did doubles, damnit. Sounds like that be one incredible session with the two of you. I'm betting you'd love Audrey Foxfire too.
I think Nina retired. The ladies on my list are all still active.
Shea Veile
Ashley Kensington
Alyssa Nicole
Shelby Lynn
Kelly TNT
  • fawn
  • 03-25-2012, 06:40 PM
1-Berkleigh
2-Reese foster
3-Safire sweet
4-Sweet treat69
5-Brandee69
6-Amber Rain
7-Selena51
8-Fawn
9-Kitten
10-Isabella preslie Originally Posted by veracrew
Veracrew, you are a such a sweetie for the mentioning my name!...
This is very simple for me. The best looking providers are the ones who will have sex w me. That brings the total up to about 3
While I've never met them personally, I've also heard great things about Cameron 0908 and Nina Moretti. (Is Nina even still around?) Originally Posted by wynterstark
She logged in here March 3, Wynter...but...ask her, I guess. Sigh***
Reese Foster. What was the rest of the question again? Originally Posted by eccl3
Thank you.