What is it about being on ECCIE that makes a provider up their rate?

Pussy in volume? Isn't there a BBW search qualifier just for that?

I will admit I've seen some providers who advertise different rates on here, on BP, and especially some who also have Yahoo groups. If you're a hobbiest who has done the due diligence to look over a girls Yahoo and BP postings on top of here, and/or P411 I would think she should honor the lower rate if you mention it.

Now on the other hand I have also seen providers who make the move from BP to here and suddenly think the same service, same incall location, same everything is worth more because they've "upgraded". This is one of the treacherous first signs of the dreaded.... GPS.

This doesn't only happen in this "world" either. I know Baker Brothers Plumbing charges different rates if you do or don't identify yourself as a P1 (listener of a specific local radio station) as i've had work done by them twice and the time I forgot to mention it the rate was higher.
I don't know if anyone has posted this but its all economics 101: supply and demand. If the demand is higjer then her prices will be higher. Lower demand equals lower pricing.... Her line of thought is I'm on eccie which means I'm of a higher grade than bp girls. So in her mind the demand will go up and she can jack up her prices... Nuff said...
I don't know if anyone has posted this but its all economics 101: supply and demand. If the demand is higjer then her prices will be higher. Lower demand equals lower pricing.... Her line of thought is I'm on eccie which means I'm of a higher grade than bp girls. So in her mind the demand will go up and she can jack up her prices... Nuff said... Originally Posted by tungi01
Or it could be that different people are posting the ads.
Or it could be that different people are posting the ads. Originally Posted by cowboyesfan
Nope. It's like that purple ink on the thumb when voting in Iraq, once you are tagged with "eccie guy", same provider, same service, just cost more. My only recourse is stop seeing those "business savvy" BP & eccie dual pricing providers until they forget I am on eccie.

Really!

Dunno why they think hobbyist will pay more for the same thing.

Nope. It's like that purple ink on the thumb when voting in Iraq, once you are tagged with "eccie guy", same provider, same service, just cost more. My only recourse is stop seeing those "business savvy" BP & eccie dual pricing providers until they forget I am on eccie.

Really!

Dunno why they think hobbyist will pay more for the same thing.

Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
Why let them know you're an eccie guy at all if contacting them on Backpage?
Why let them know you're an eccie guy at all if contacting them on Backpage? Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
I did not know eccie guys are tagged for more $ for the same service until recently and that is why and what I am sharing. Always search to find BP ads and if she has one, do NOT tell her anything about eccie. Screening will be funny as in my previous post, but it works.
I'm about to test this theory. There is a provider who has been on my "to do" list. She just recently ran a special on her Yahoo group and I am going to see if I ask for that rate if I get the ECCIE posted rate instead (yeah, you can still see rates on providers if you know how to look, and no i'm not telling )
I'm about to test this theory. There is a provider who has been on my "to do" list. She just recently ran a special on her Yahoo group and I am going to see if I ask for that rate if I get the ECCIE posted rate instead (yeah, you can still see rates on providers if you know how to look, and no i'm not telling ) Originally Posted by Bob Soldios
I know how but do they? If they don't know that rates can still be seen and do not update their rates, then what?

In any case, eccie rates are higher so why bother?
I buy my Oreos on eBay.
So I bought my Chips Ahoy at Wally World, 13% less than at Market Street. Hmmmm.
  • BLM69
  • 05-31-2012, 12:19 PM
I've been running into an issue that's annoying the hell out of me.

When I cruise BP I try to see if the provider has any information posted here on ECCIE. If I find them on here and stumble upon a BP link in one of their reviews I tend to check it out. I've been noticing that a lot of the girls attach a premium if you contact them through ECCIE, or identify yourself as an ECCIE member.

Take a provider that I was just talking to. I saw her ad on Backpage and checked her for reviews here. There were only a few but they all seemed positive. So when I contacted her I mentioned that I'd seen her on ECCIE and wanted to verify her rates.

They were, I kid you not, 60% higher than any of the three ads she'd posted on Backpage today, including the one she'd just posted.

It seems to be happening more and more. I've run across 3 or 4 different providers doing this in the past few weeks.

Is there some kind of stigma attached to ECCIE that makes providers want to tack on a surcharge or something? Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
I also run into the same issue. They want to charge triple if they know you are a eccie member?

I had a gotten attacked thru PM's when I asked a younger FW provider about her BP rate thru a eccie PM.

She must think we don't research Im glad i did PM her after all, I was able to see how low class and ghetto she really is
"icky UPCHARGE".
You guys made me google Market Street.