Ads - AKA "Let's show some creativity"

I like a little creativity. It certainly isn't necessary, but I've seen two of the more creative ladies mentioned on this thread, and these ladies are creative in more ways than one! That may not always be true, but it seems to be a good indicator.

This ad got me more hot and bothered than any ad I think I've ever seen:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=328650

Aside from the beautiful imagery, this line got me:
"Gentlemen I also do require DATY. It is not only about YOU, it involves me too"

That line alone, and a picture showing the lovely lady, would have been PLENTY creative for me!
I do not want creativity. I want facts. The flashy crap usually gets in the way of actually providing information. For one, tell me where you're located, preferably in the title. "Available this week in Uptown" is more likely to get me to click on the link than all the goofy stuff that passes for creativity these days. Originally Posted by TinMan
FUCK YA!!

Johns UNITED!!

FACTS!!! FACTS!!

You said it so much more simply than I did.

Facts.

How damn hard is that for the vagina vendors to figure out?
It is so hard to do a really informative ad here with all the guidelines in place now.........so being creative is a good way to get around that without breaking the rules......alot of gals are pushing the limit though!

I would love to write a descriptive ad that gets the point out there....

{I have had more than my share of spankings for a too suggestive ad}
Well of course not... the ads are all for different people.

Lol... I had some fun with my ad this week in the Weekend section.... enjoy!!
Reese, what will you pay for posting your ads. I am sure we can work something out.

I'll pay someone to do my ads.....I HATE it!

I used to love to post them...but with the restrictions we have now... I gave up. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
looks good Grace!
One word ...................... COUPONS
One word ...................... COUPONS Originally Posted by pyramider

how is this one baby?? I used to post this in my ads in Phoenix...I had three guys actually print it out and bring to their dates...lol

Reese, what will you pay for posting your ads. I am sure we can work something out. Originally Posted by Jim.Electron

Got Rope?
I have a fresh roll of duct tape.
There once was a lady named Rain
Who loved mixing pleasure with pain
She' d tie them with rope
Then give them a poke
And they'd write a review to explain
MissPriss, Those ad links are from another planet.....Creative? Yes......Am I setting up a session? Ummmmmm......NO. Thanks for sharing : )
I have a fresh roll of duct tape. Originally Posted by pyramider

.....or Duct tape. It would have to be the fancy stuff.... pink and black zebra striped.
Not a problem ... as I sit here with Sharpies coloring the damn tape and having to estimate how much Reese will require. Good thing Reese is small.