MOAB kill total -- 36 ISIS fighters

• Trey
  • 04-14-2017, 04:45 PM
I dont know what trumps plan is or if he has one. But it was cool to see that bomb blow up and as it was already paid for why not use it. Its to bad Republicans only care about war and not much else as far as people go unless they are still in the moms belly.

This will be 4 years of more wars. Probably much bigger wars. Wars where we get more killed in a day than we have in a year. I wouldn't want to be in the military under this guy. All that America first stuff went out the window. The isolation he promised seems gone. If he can get NK solved with the help of the Chinese I will give him credit. So long as we aren't having to fight over there.
I dont know what trumps plan is or if he has one. But it was cool to see that bomb blow up and as it was already paid for why not use it. Its to bad Republicans only care about war and not much else as far as people go unless they are still in the moms belly.

This will be 4 years of more wars. Probably much bigger wars. Wars where we get more killed in a day than we have in a year. I wouldn't want to be in the military under this guy. All that America first stuff went out the window. The isolation he promised seems gone. If he can get NK solved with the help of the Chinese I will give him credit. So long as we aren't having to fight over there. Originally Posted by Trey
Odd, it seems that the democrats are doing the most calling for war or accusing some other country of committing acts of war against the US. If I didn't know better, I'd think the democrats were the war mongers. Also, the democrats care about people in their mother's belly. They want them DEAD.
Don't expect to see this bomb used again any time soon. From an article about it.
"Deploying the MOAB in nearly any other situation also presents some insurmountable drawbacks. Its sheer size means only certain aircraft can deploy it. Plus its large blast range makes it inefficient for targeted mission. But by far the biggest impediment to using it more often is the risk to civilian life."
These fuckers have been pissed off since Mohammed. Stop being a traitor. Might and strength do win dumbass.... Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
Not in this type of war....this is a intellectual fight..all bombing and fighting is going to do.is breed more terrorist. But who am to try and get through to anyone...the proof will show itself soon enough
Javid Kohistani, a military analyst in Kabul, questioned the wisdom of such measures. “Isis has killed thousands of innocent Iraqis and Syrians. Why are they not dropping the bomb there? Why use it in Nangarhar?” he said. Originally Posted by WTF
Seriously? Do you really need to have this explained to you? The bomb is ideally suited for use in a remote and mountainous part of Afghanistan where ISIS leaders are hiding in tunnels and caves. Do you really have to ask why a bomb with a mile-wide blast impact isn't the right weapon to drop on populated areas in Iraq and Syria?
Not in this type of war....this is a intellectual fight..all bombing and fighting is going to do.is breed more terrorist. But who am to try and get through to anyone...the proof will show itself soon enough Originally Posted by plove35
It's a bare knuckles, barroom fight, moron. The "terrorists" have been "breeding" for over 13 centuries and "talking to them" has yet to end their incessant quest for complete world domination, moron.
They had a veteran on the Hannity show who explained the thinking pretty clearly. In 2010 there was a small town that stockpiles of IEDs ready to be deployed. Someone decided that the stockpile had to be destroyed but they didn't want any civilians injured (White House input). So they sent messages my radio and messenger that they (that's the US military) was coming to the town in 48 hours so the civlians could flee. When this veteran and his squad showed up, the town was a death trap of booby traps and IEDs. No civilans got hurt but this veteran lost his legs and lost some members of his special forces squad. The MOAD was in theater but no one could get clearance to use it. It costs a lot of money to create a special forces soldier and Obama decided to throw them away. At $100,000 a bomb it is far cheaper to destroy the town after a two hours warning for the civilians to flee than to lose more highly trained and dedicated soldiers. That's the argument in dollars and cents since lefties don't understand the argument that American soldiers are worth much more than the enemy.
...the risk to civilian life." Originally Posted by BigLouie
That's why they keep the "civilians" around ... for guys like you!

You're concerned about the folks who harbor and facilitate terrorism?
Not in this type of war....this is a intellectual fight..all bombing and fighting is going to do.is breed more terrorist. But who am to try and get through to anyone...the proof will show itself soon enough Originally Posted by plove35
You're a dumb fuck who is too dumb to know he is a dumb fuck. To these Muslims the fighting ends when they are all dead, or we are all dead or convert to Islam.

Our existence breeds more terrorists.

You only think this is an intellectual fight because you are uneducated like them....and the illegals that sneak in here

For future reference, you are unworthy of responding to any of my posts...go kill yourself dumbass
The score is up to 94. I'm sure that Assup is excited all to hell.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2017, 09:10 AM
Seriously? Do you really need to have this explained to you? The bomb is ideally suited for use in a remote and mountainous part of Afghanistan where ISIS leaders are hiding in tunnels and caves. Do you really have to ask why a bomb with a mile-wide blast impact isn't the right weapon to drop on populated areas in Iraq and Syria? Originally Posted by lustylad
You're once again missing the point...OH wait, Pakistan has nukes! And we wonder why North Korea and other countries are scrambling to solidify their nukes.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...1&ocid=U221DHP

To eradicate terrorism in Afghanistan, he said, the US should target the source of its finances and support. “The Trump government should put more pressure on Pakistan,” he said.
  • WTF
  • 04-15-2017, 09:13 AM
That's why they keep the "civilians" around ... for guys like you!

You're concerned about the folks who harbor and facilitate terrorism? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So how much money and how many American soldiers are you wanting to risk on Nation Building so your chickenshit ass can 'feel' better when you suck your thumb at night!

• WTF
  • 04-15-2017, 09:19 AM
. At $100,000 a bomb it is far cheaper to destroy the town after a two hours warning for the civilians to flee than to lose more highly trained and dedicated soldiers. That's the argument in dollars and cents since lefties don't understand the argument that American soldiers are worth much more than the enemy. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How much do you think they will love us as we continue to blow up their towns!

You stupid SOB's do not get it, nation building is not the answer. We are going broke nation building. Candidate Trump had that part right....This new President of the World Trump seems to have lost his way. He is now a Globalist!

Iffy should be proud!

• Old-T
  • 04-15-2017, 09:27 AM
Tony, you do realize that the OP is clueless regarding such things?

And he's NEVER had to "rat" around in tunnels and bunkers!

Here's what the article said ...

"... the militant complex, which was a network of tunnels and bunkers, was destroyed." Originally Posted by LexusLover
The author of that quote is the one who is clueless. "MOABs" have been designed, analyzed, and tested for a long time. A lot longer than most people realize. When used they make great photo-opp coverage, but don't really do much to "destroy" a tunnel complex. Some bunkers, yes. Tunnels/caves, not really. Rubbleize the entrance and destroy several meters into the complex, sure--but "destroy"? No.

When you get a chance, look up the DoD definition of "destroy" a tunnel complex. It is generally defined in terms of "closing the adit for a certain amount of time--typically in hours. Not what most consider "destroyed". And if the adversary was indeed destroyed in the first couple cases because they were not deep enough into the caves--guess what their counter is? Yep, move in deeper. They counter a multi-billion dollar munitions development program with a few strong backs.

One reason the USSR collapsed is we got them to spend themselves into it. We didn't learn that lesson very well. (Actually there ARE a number in DoD who have learned it, but they too often get overturned by presidents and Congresses who like photo ops that play well at reelection time.
How much do you think they will love us as we continue to blow up their towns!

You stupid SOB's do not get it, nation building is not the answer. We are going broke nation building. Candidate Trump had that part right....This new President of the World Trump seems to have lost his way. He is now a Globalist!

Iffy should be proud!

. Originally Posted by WTF
I see you are going back to your occupy wall street mode... WTFeminst from Meyerland...