Ladies show us your legs/feet

We have lift off! Shayla, when your coming back, I would like a two minute waring so I can be waiting for you!
Shayla, gorgeousss!!!
Originally Posted by Shayla

Wow oh Canada.
We have lift off! Shayla, when your coming back, I would like a two minute waring so I can be waiting for you! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Shayla, gorgeousss!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Wow oh Canada. Originally Posted by geecue
I been trying to to tell you all......
Shayla is just doesn't get any better than that pic. Great legs and an outstanding ass a beautiful face and a great attitude. U would have to be in Fucking CANADA!!!!!
Shayla is just doesn't get any better than that pic. Great legs and an outstanding ass a beautiful face and a great attitude. U would have to be in Fucking CANADA!!!!! Originally Posted by burkalini
She will be back! When she gets back, I will hopefully be in line. Canadian maple syrup on that ass! I got to go!
Can't be Fancyinheels without fancy toes in heels. Attachment 74326
She will be back! When she gets back, I will hopefully be in line. Canadian maple syrup on that ass! I got to go! Originally Posted by Still Looking

Not too many gals give me that stir just by looking at their pic but Shayla. Stir stir.
Not too many gals give me that stir just by looking at their pic but Shayla. Stir stir. Originally Posted by burkalini
I gotcha! I sure hope she comes back soon! This is what I'll look like leaving the session! Happy Dance!
Here are a couple pics of my long legs all the way from Vegas!
Enjoy!

Shayla. All I can say is WOW!!