Finding a UTR girl

I hear ya brother!

Or, better lookin�� Originally Posted by splitlicker
That's the beauty of it all. All the Benjamin's look the same and are very attractive.
  • Bluee
  • 08-19-2015, 07:16 AM
I Wish I could be that confident Originally Posted by Franklin4

I'm an introvert by nature, but, as I got older I realized that I have nothing to lose by just trying to be more open. A smile and a compliment to a stranger opens many doors.

What's the worst that can happen? She says "no", but if you don't ask, you won't know if she'd be up yo it.
  • Bluee
  • 08-19-2015, 07:17 AM
I hear ya brother!

Or, better lookin👍 Originally Posted by splitlicker
Trust me I'm no Tom cruise, or whatever is the flavor of the month.
Trust me I'm no Tom cruise, or whatever is the flavor of the month. Originally Posted by Bluee
uh ...that was the 80s ol jimmie ...ya aint even in the ...decade
What's the worst that can happen? She says "no", but if you don't ask, you won't know if she'd be up yo it. Originally Posted by Bluee
Yup....nothing ventured nothing gained......
Sometimes on social media profiles a woman leaves lots of information blank and just says "Ask." Other times the page is covered with posters and slogans like "all about the Benjamins" and "chasin' that paper." These always make me wonder, especially when she's pretty and provocatively dressed in the photos.
  • Bluee
  • 08-19-2015, 12:47 PM
uh ...that was the 80s ol jimmie ...ya aint even in the ...decade Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Well, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm the child of the 80's....

Speaking of which. Went to see the new terminator. I felt like 1980's again! Going to the movies to see the terminator!
  • Bluee
  • 08-20-2015, 01:07 PM
The fight scene between 1984 Arnold and 2015 Arnold is awesome!