The Inside Man

Holy chit. another pig in the shithole.

Looks like your return has emboldened the king of the poop flingers, JL.

and it's been a good month since we've had a good round of "faggot" calls here.
  • CJ7
  • 08-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Your tone was clearly insulting, betraying your thoughts. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

a computer has a tone ? ... you're dumber than IB
a computer has a tone ? ... you're dumber than IB Originally Posted by CJ7
Not the computer, your words, you dick loving faggot.
How many dicks do you suck at once, on an average day?
Holy chit. another pig in the shithole.

Looks like your return has emboldened the king of the poop flingers, JL.

and it's been a good month since we've had a good round of "faggot" calls here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Haven't you called a few people faggots in my absence?
a computer has a tone ? ... you're dumber than IB Originally Posted by CJ7
You provided the forum with an example of "dumb", CBJ7. You ignorantly tried to claim "Missourian thugs" are synonymous with pro-Union, "Kansan paramilitary", and then you, like the nincompoop you are, followed-up that ignorant claim with a definition that in fact demonstrated your first contention was ignorantly wrong:

redleg eh ?

is that symbolic for the Missouri thugs that raped and killed innocent people Originally Posted by CJ7
A Red Leg is a specific term, not a generalized or generic one. It pertains to a group of men who were from the Atchison, Kansas area. Originally Posted by CJ7
You provided the forum with an example of "dumb", CBJ7. You ignorantly tried to claim "Missourian thugs" are synonymous with pro-Union, "Kansan paramilitary", and then you, like the nincompoop you are, followed-up that ignorant claim with a definition that in fact demonstrated your first contention was ignorantly wrong: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I would have called him a stupid fucker, but it is so obvious perhaps it is a bit redundant.