Its been awhile...

Travelers are always welcome, especially when they like to "socialize."
Hey sexy lady hope you make it to Austin pm me we can catch up grab some dinner. Originally Posted by Jennatx
Hope you’re well miss lady...long time no talk or see....trying to finalize the dates and get them established....

I have a favorite....bf3 that Im really excited to see but the holiday probably won’t be a good time for him....so I’m trying to plan things ...
Travelers are always welcome, especially when they like to "socialize." Originally Posted by ck1942
Thanks CK...thank you for making me feel welcome
That's kind of rude ma'am..... Do you know there are rules about personal attacks and unnecessary rudeness to other members? Originally Posted by Whispers
Unnecessary?
Unnecessary? Originally Posted by RetiredNinja
Exactly!

He was unnecessarily rude to me first....so anything I say to defend myself I feel justified and pretty sure I won’t teceive any infractions for. But even if I do...I will wear them like a badge of honor
Ana, you're right. It worked

You should still be able to change it though.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Ana, you're right. It worked Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Yayy...glad I could be of assistance dear
  • ztonk
  • 07-01-2018, 11:04 PM
That's kind of rude ma'am..... Do you know there are rules about personal attacks and unnecessary rudeness to other members? Originally Posted by Whispers
She should know now.

Personal attacks have no place here... regardless of the source.

ztonk
She should know now.

Personal attacks have no place here... regardless of the source.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk

You and whispers must be fucking each other...your moderating skills are lacking to say the least if you don’t see what he did wrong...

This is so comical lmao

Edit: it’s completelyunprofessional for you as a mod to address this the way you did in public....
Quit while you're still ahead.
Ana,
Z is right. I've had points given to me too down in the politics section. He doesn't discriminate based on any individual. You can attack the post but not the poster hun.

You and whispers must be fucking each other...your moderating skills are lacking to say the least if you don’t see what he did wrong...

This is so comical lmao

Edit: it’s completelyunprofessional for you as a mod to address this the way you did in public.... Originally Posted by Analeese

This is so comical lmao

Edit: it’s completelyunprofessional for you as a mod to address this the way you did in public.... Originally Posted by Analeese
Ana,
Z is right. I've had points given to me too down in the politics section. He doesn't discriminate based on any individual. You can attack the post but not the poster hun. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Ok guys....I’ll give it a rest...

Happy Monday...it’s almost the 4th
Y'all need to cut her some slack. It was very obvious her pimp was writing all of that garbage and not her.
Y'all need to cut her some slack. It was very obvious her pimp was writing all of that garbage and not her. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Wait...did y’all hear something...? Nope! Me either ...I didn’t hear a thing
Quit while you're still ahead. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Well thanks