Suggestions for new SB's

I read an article about two months ago about a woman who, IIRC, was running a website. She had been an SB, then married her SD.

That's background for one of the points she made: This is an opportunity for young women to meet people they otherwise would not have. Whether they know it or not, it's networking.

To the point of obsg's comment above, it's easier for the younger one to start and keep a conversation going if she's willing to let him play mentor to her mentee. A lot of guys would happily discuss their successes and failures in life and dispense both business and personal advice. The problem is, as always, the young 'uns think they know everything already, and that the accumulated wisdom of someone twice their age has no value. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Thanks for the comments.

And the part others are missing is, these women contacted my friend who is organizing everything. She has started a business consulting, among other things, sugar baby issues. They asked her to help them with this issue. So she asked me to co-host and speak to them. They requested the seminar, not us. They set the agenda, not us. They are willing to pay for our time as well as air fare to get here. We ae filling a need requested by people willing and able to pay for the help. Because they are paying, we are trying to give them as much value as possible for their money. And there are a surprising number more on the wait list.
That is the main point. These ladies are all in their 20's. Talking to men 20-40 years older is something they are not comfortable with. After all, how much can they typically have in common? They are willing to pay to help overcome that so they can be more successful. In addition, we will try to teach them things about older men to help them do better. Things that might not matter to guys their age. Like being on time. Dressing properly for the situation, etc. Sex has nothing to do with what we are covering.

Some men have the same problem but in reverse Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Well, I just learned something interesting!

Thank you.
Your welcome.
  • BLM69
  • 08-16-2020, 06:42 PM
From what I've read in hobby sites, isn't the goal to get quality young pussy for cheap? And bypass the older GPS providers? Many guys have this down to a science, I'm curious on what this seminar going to teach them?
From what I've read in hobby sites, isn't the goal to get quality young pussy for cheap? And bypass the older GPS providers? Many guys have this down to a science, I'm curious on what this seminar going to teach them? Originally Posted by BLM69
Asked and answered. Read backup the thread
Interesting thread. Other than one or two snide comments, im curious to see more input.

I do know 2 ladies that give classes on how to be a SB. But since it's from the Female point of view from a SB, it's highly skewed in the direction of the gals who just look for the big bucks with little reciprocal intentions.

I had one gal tell me she wanted to be my SB and she would be affordable at $1000 per week. I laughed at her at asked how many guys pay her. She told me she was new at being an SB and felt she was worth it. I told her to join SA, ECCIE and OH2. She told me she was beneath being a prostitute. She couldn't understand why I couldn't stop laughing.

A male giving a class on what men look for in an SB and expectations is a good idea. Actually, having a seasons SD and a seasoned SB give this together showing both points of view could be very lucrative.

I tried it once. It worked well until i received a phone call from her parents. I wont go into details. But it ended.

Since I started travelling to Central & South America a few years ago I've found SBs in 5 countries and I take care of them, they take care of me and it's much cheaper. Especially in Colombia where $1 = 2500-4000 Colombian Pesos.
"Dick don't fail me now, I got to turn this shorty out, So she don't want nobody else." Mike Jones.

You got to live by this every time you screw.
Interesting thread. Other than one or two snide comments, im curious to see more input.

I do know 2 ladies that give classes on how to be a SB. But since it's from the Female point of view from a SB, it's highly skewed in the direction of the gals who just look for the big bucks with little reciprocal intentions.

I had one gal tell me she wanted to be my SB and she would be affordable at $1000 per week. I laughed at her at asked how many guys pay her. She told me she was new at being an SB and felt she was worth it. I told her to join SA, ECCIE and OH2. She told me she was beneath being a prostitute. She couldn't understand why I couldn't stop laughing.

A male giving a class on what men look for in an SB and expectations is a good idea. Actually, having a seasons SD and a seasoned SB give this together showing both points of view could be very lucrative.

I tried it once. It worked well until i received a phone call from her parents. I wont go into details. But it ended.

Since I started travelling to Central & South America a few years ago I've found SBs in 5 countries and I take care of them, they take care of me and it's much cheaper. Especially in Colombia where $1 = 2500-4000 Colombian Pesos. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Tells us more about your SB's in Latin America, por favor!

Since I started travelling to Central & South America a few years ago I've found SBs in 5 countries and I take care of them, they take care of me and it's much cheaper. Especially in Colombia where $1 = 2500-4000 Colombian Pesos. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Thank you sir for your comments. In this case, my partner is a successful SB. So we will both be talking to the ladies. They will get exactly what you suggested. Both sides being represented to the ladies. She and I don't completely agree on everything but we both have the same outlook on things. All the
ladies are brand new to the SB world though one is a stripper form LA wanting to make a change. Should be fun and educational for all involved
Well you found a great lady to have in your life. I've had a SB and what started out great is not as much fun now. There are constant cancellations and excuses .. female issue have erased and physical activity. I'm ready for this to over.
Well you found a great lady to have in your life. I've had a SB and what started out great is not as much fun now. There are constant cancellations and excuses .. female issue have erased and physical activity. I'm ready for this to over. Originally Posted by beachcomber789
DUDE!!! You completely missed the point of having an SB.... she stopped being fun!? Shitcan her ass! You should always have a batter in the on deck circle.

One of the cardinal rules.

It ends when it ceases being fun. (for either party)
The wife and I met through SA.

I can't say that sex with young women will make you a happier person for sure... but it worked for me!
Well you found a great lady to have in your life. I've had a SB and what started out great is not as much fun now. There are constant cancellations and excuses .. female issue have erased and physical activity. I'm ready for this to over. Originally Posted by beachcomber789
Why are you still paying? Move on now