Silly , Childish. . . . Ridiculous!

I cant even get a half moon...Much less a Star. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
In the smilie world, here's your full moon, Pammy. We'll award you a new designation here on the board that no one else has - SAS (Smart A** Star) LOL
I just dont know what to say.......I would like to thank all the little people..I would like to thank the Big people....I accept this Award with great pride. I am truly greatful that I have FINALLY been recognized for what I am. I will Cherish this Star and represent. Words just cannot decribe the emotions that are rolling through my head and heart. Again thank you so much.. This is a day that will never be forgotten.
  • sadie
  • 02-11-2010, 07:51 AM
And the crowd goes.......................... :cl ap::gr oupwave:

Congratulations on an award well deserved Pam. I hand this to you with pride and honor. : worthy:
We like you, we really like you!
Funny, I didn't even notice the star rating thing until I saw this thread. I agree that it is silly. I see that my recent review got a high rating. I didn't think it was that great and don't even know if you can rate your own post, but I hope noone thinks that I was white-knighting or trying to make myself look good. Originally Posted by guyinarkansas
+1

I never paid the slightest attention to the "stars" until I read this thread. Frankly, Scarlet, I don't give a damn what somebody else thinks about a thread... I still wear the big boy pants and make my own evaluation...

H