Whats your orgasm give away?

When her pussy walls starts to clamps down on your dick and starts to pulsate along with her starfish.

or

When she gets very quite all of a sudden, eyes roll in the back or her head, and she pushes you off her and rolls over into the fetal position with trembles.
Gooey white shit comes out of the end of my dick. On a good day.
Does raise a question...when the fucking is going on and some white cream starts showing up all over za penis... (without za man cumming) does that indicate the woman is having an orgasm? Or can a woman cream without actually orgasming?
I know they shoot water up there in order to "squirt", lol!
When she offers a 100% refund, and offers to pay me for future fucks Originally Posted by mtabsw
I've only had this happen once. Well, at least the first part lol!
White stuff starts shooting out of the hole at the end of my penis.
When her pussy walls starts to clamps down on your dick and starts to pulsate along with her starfish.

or

When she gets very quite all of a sudden, eyes roll in the back or her head, and she pushes you off her and rolls over into the fetal position with trembles. Originally Posted by TMarcus98
+1!
when I feel my lady tremble slightly, momentarily tighten up her sweet pussy and ass, pull me into her and hold me there, trembling a bit, holding her breath, then exhaling, I think she may have o'd. especially if she gets sensitive and wants to stop and maybe cuddle a little. then there's that sweet little smile of contentment.

yes, of course I know it can all be faked.
In my experience a woman's orgasm sounds like "I'm getting tired can you please hurry?"
" Are You Done Yet?" I know that is Fed EX sure she had an orgasm!!!!!

One only dreams of hearing...

Exactly. Can't be faked. At least not well. Originally Posted by Richardson570
Regarding contracting starfish....yes mine does contract when I have a good orgasm. I also buck like a bronco and grab the sheets and scream in my pillow and all kinds of stuff. Eyes roll, pass out etc...

And yes Papal Richardson570 you didn't see my starfish winking at you because yes, I HAD to fake it with you because we didn't click from the start, and got worse when you tried to slip yourself in during stripper slide bareback SEVERAL TIMES which pissed me off. Then when your eyes turned black and evil you were pissed and very rough with me. So yeah I faked it to get you out of my house ASAP!! After you showed up an hour late. Lots of ladies warned me about you but it was after this horrible session. And my no review from you sure showed we didn't click.

You handle should be Satan570.... It's kinda catchy don't Ya think!!!

I never bash clients or providers, but that's the worse session I've ever had and needed to say it. I think I've built up Enough credibility here and stellar reviews here and on TER to say my peace.

Peace out!!
Does raise a question...when the fucking is going on and some white cream starts showing up all over za penis... (without za man cumming) does that indicate the woman is having an orgasm? Or can a woman cream without actually orgasming? Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Actually when a woman is ovulating, the vaginal discharge or color is a milky white.....its a know fact... May be there a few days during ovulation
I give my best operatic rendition of "Ave Maria", the ladies get a kick out of it.