Provider Pricing Example 1 - Daddys Girl (Professor SL Class Project)

I've been curious about her but don't know why I never pulled the trigger. Originally Posted by Skip_8
😘
I've seen her as well.. and she's always a blast... I don't get these Polls.. maybe when I'm
Old enough to retire and have nothing else going on in my
Life will it make sense to me...
DG is a sweet lady and I have been happy to see her several times.
BB, she is a sweet Lady ... and one of these days it might happen. We'll see.
BB, she is a sweet Lady ... and one of these days it might happen. We'll see. Originally Posted by fun2come
You should go see her. She'll turn sad to happy with a single stroke on your wiener schnitzel...
You should go see her. She'll turn sad to happy with a single stroke on your wiener schnitzel... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
BB, not sure what your's looks like, must be like this if you have a Wiener Schnitzel:

I'm more like:
Whispers when should I expect you for lunch? Im a very busy woman with real world stuff these days...you know like choosing walkers and depends...haha Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Well I must return to making Whisper's sandmich Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
I'm a little concerned that the sandwich is already being made....

I would need to know all items for consumption are fresh and come from sealed containers with valid dates on them and watch the preparation.....

or I would need to bring along a food taster....
When should I expect you? I fed all my other guys the food because you took too long. However, I can always make a fresh batch. I am low volume so it no biggie.
When should I expect you? I fed all my other guys the food because you took too long. However, I can always make a fresh batch. I am low volume so it no biggie. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Not a "biggie"?

Don't you know what a "Dagwood" is?
This thread is going to pull Toyz out of retirement if he gets word that sandwiches are being discussed. Not sure if there is an up-charge for sandwiches, but it should not be more than $37.50.
BB, not sure what your's looks like, must be like this if you have a Wiener Schnitzel... Originally Posted by fun2come
I was going for the alliterative affect of the term Wiener Schnitzel, not the exact plate of food. I think you went with the visual approach with your second posting.

What can you expect from a hotdog from back country like me. Please hold the mustard.
This thread is going to pull Toyz out of retirement if he gets word that sandwiches are being discussed. Not sure if there is an up-charge for sandwiches, but it should not be more than $37.50. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Charge?

In case you haven't noticed I have one whore offering freebies and DG wanting to feed me...... You didn't any discussion of a charge there did ya?

They appreciate the business the attention one of my threads brings them Sir....

Wait till i write a review of that sandwich!... She will easily see a 20% rate increase.... Make sure you are grandfathered in!
Charge? My lame humor for sure.

In case you haven't noticed I have one whore offering freebies and DG wanting to feed me...... You didn't any discussion of a charge there did ya? Nope, but not all of us can get freebies.

They appreciate the business the attention one of my threads brings them Sir.... As they should. There is no good or bad publicity, so long as we correctly identify and spell their handles correctly. If their text/PMs are not blowing up now, they should reconsider whether the hobby is the place to be.

Wait till i write a review of that sandwich!... She will easily see a 20% rate increase.... Make sure you are grandfathered in! "Grandfathered in," surely you jest kind sir. I am so old that a few ladies her give me Great Grandfather Rates, and one lady told me that I was helping her work through her Grandpa issues. It is a pleasure to be of service to these ladies in their time of need for comfort and counsel--just so long as it is OTC, that is. Originally Posted by Whispers
This series of threads from your and SL's return has certainly spiced things up in ATX Coed. It was really getting pretty stale around her before your timely return. Now if we just had Toyz and Windinhiswhatsamacalite here, it would be like a class reunion.

What's that, they are here, but just not playing under their old handles--please, tell me it isn't so. I bet there was no gambling in Casablanca (yep, some will have to look that movie reference up).

Have a good evening--my expiration time for Sunday fun has just expired.
^^^ opinions vary on the SL and Whispers part.

SC84
Love Us Or Hate Us Whispers & Still Looking have ALWAYS been Whispers & Still Looking...