Allright, gents: your honest answers please!

Not a problem for me anymore but if I had hobbied when married, which I did not do, I think she might have considered divorce to easy. She might have wanted to stay married so that she could dedicate her life to making me miserable every day. She was good at that already so god knows what she would have done then. Originally Posted by Laz

Nothing like motivating the misery train.
single here
already knows and has the same option to explore when she is traveling on business - we also "explore" when we vacation without the rest of the family - usually once for each of us during a single trip - definitely different than the majority of people, but has worked well for us over the last 17 yrs
emotionally involved with.....not the case. we pay for a fantasy, extra stuff we may or may not be getting, or just to be down right pussymongers......at the end of the day, it is still sex for hire. a SO, wife, GF, can get mad, storm, divorce.....but there will never be an attachment to a hobby unless im getting paid.
already knows and has the same option to explore when she is traveling on business - we also "explore" when we vacation without the rest of the family - usually once for each of us during a single trip - definitely different than the majority of people, but has worked well for us over the last 17 yrs Originally Posted by Roothead

Now that's wonderful. If only everyone could be so open-minded and secure like that. That's my idea of an ideal marriage.
already knows and has the same option to explore when she is traveling on business - we also "explore" when we vacation without the rest of the family - usually once for each of us during a single trip - definitely different than the majority of people, but has worked well for us over the last 17 yrs Originally Posted by Roothead
I'm with Ava on this one. I haven't been in a relationship in years ... I'm just too busy and well, I'm thinking about what I would wish for in a life partner.

And the above is what I would like. The freedom to do a little exploring, if I wanted to, and the understanding that he could do the same as long as it didn't end up being an embarrassment or he started to lie about it.

I wouldn't need details. I wouldn't wish for them. But I would need that trust that he wouldn't run off or do something unconscionable that would hurt me.

Yes. A tall order, I know!

On a side note, so many men turn off of their wives that I wouldn't blame a woman for wanting to stray a little as well. SO MANY MEN stop having sex with their wives because they no longer find them exciting. That's the bummer of it all as well.
I think she would be furious at first then hurt.
I honestly don't know.... pissed definitely.

I'll ask her and report back!
lol ask her and report back..... thats funny....
One cannot blame the other, either, when it comes to a sexless marriage. I hear a lot of one-sided stories about it, and to me,it takes two people to tango to make a marriage go sour when it comes to sex.
It can only take one to make the marriage sexless.
It can only take one to make the marriage sexless. Originally Posted by pyramider

If the husband is bad in bed or vice versa, can you blame the other for not wanting to have sex?
If the husband is bad in bed or vice versa, can you blame the other for not wanting to have sex? Originally Posted by alluringava
Ah, true Ava, one could not do that or so I think. To answer your question, my first would have been upset to say the least. Don't really know what she would have done since I never played while married to her. The second... I could have cared less what she did. That is why I left years ago and don't look back. Like others, being single has its pluses and minues. The big plus is I get to choose who I spend time with and no worries afterwards.
If the husband is bad in bed or vice versa, can you blame the other for not wanting to have sex? Originally Posted by alluringava
Well I suppose if thats all their marriage is based on is sex.
Ah, true Ava, one could not do that or so I think. To answer your question, my first would have been upset to say the least. Don't really know what she would have done since I never played while married to her. The second... I could have cared less what she did. That is why I left years ago and don't look back. Like others, being single has its pluses and minues. The big plus is I get to choose who I spend time with and no worries afterwards. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera

You are footloose and fancy-free. Like myself. I get all the Boyfriend Experiences I need for now :P LOL