Sugar Daddy Needed

Thanks Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Your eyes are really beautiful. I think I'm gay now. Your breasts are great, but why am I noticing your eyes? Great. I'm officially gay. Thanks ECCIE. Why the fuck am I even noticing anything but tits? That's really weird to me.
Thanks to all the ones who actually tried to help.. Screw all the ones who didn't...
Thanks to all the ones who actually tried to help.. Screw all the ones who didn't... Originally Posted by Laila.
I won't lie. This post is awesome. That's my kind of post. I would have switched the word "screw" with "fuck", but I'm not very classy.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2017, 09:57 AM
I won't lie. This post is awesome. That's my kind of post. I would have switched the word "screw" with "fuck", but I'm not very classy. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I wonder what category I fell into? It don't really matter but would hope my honesty is appreciated, this hobby isn't all peaches and cream
I wonder what category I fell into? It don't really matter but would hope my honesty is appreciated, this hobby isn't all peaches and cream Originally Posted by BLM69
You definitely would have been in the "fuck off" category my friend. The same shitty category I'm always placed in unless it is Xmas and people put me in the "screw off" category just to be nice.
Pussy is a commodity and men will always be willing to pay for them.

People have clicked on her showcase. Do you think there is any chance in hell that she is going to get a SD? Don't lead her on......
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

Lucas........man oh man, you have a knack for saying the damndest (and often, the funniest) things on this site. Anyways...a tip o' the cap for expressing what others are prolly thinking but refrain from saying.
  • BLM69
  • 06-26-2017, 01:47 PM
Pussy is a commodity and men will always be willing to pay for them. Originally Posted by jayt4567
I agree, it's the amount they'll pay the part she won't like so much.
Try a sugar substitute daddy, a sweet n low or splenda daddy, lol!

Seriously though why are people so into the SD/SB thing? I've done it before and I am sure it was a horrible experience for her. The more she wanted, the more she had to WORK for it. With hookers, at least there are limits. Loubitin heels, sure, hermes bag, of course! Oh you want to do something special for your boyfriend, oh yeah! It will only cost you sinking to the lowest level of violation and degradation there is. Some ladies are gifted in these areas though. Who said money can't buy happiness, lmao!