Agency Reputation in Texas: Breaking the Barrier

The first reason that comes to mind why it might be a problem to verify p411 accounts through an account not owned by you as an agency is that p411 frowns upon us sharing p411 IDs with other people including other providers. The clients on p411 can see when someone and who is viewing their profile. If they suspect that we're looking at their profile or sharing the p411 ID with intentions of gossiping about the client or something else that is not in line with screening Gina can and will take action.

I don't doubt your intentions are anything but decent...but as Grace said I would tread lightly there as not to piss Gina off before getting approved for your own account.

I would state that you will accept p411 once your account is approved and up and running...but in the meantime offer the other forms of screening available. Some clients might find it deceiving to mention p411 as a form of screening only to find out that you don't have an account with them.

Discretion is really important to a Hobbyist majority of the time...and we all do alot to protect our private and rw info. Originally Posted by Analeese
Very well stated, and I agree.