Girls, what's your average?

However, I don't know ANY provider, even the most stupendously hot ones, who's had 75 reviews in one year. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
One provider who's already posted in this thread has 25 reviews so far this year. That extrapolates to 75 reviews a year. Granted, that same provider only had 59 reviews for 2011. I'd say his math is guestimation is probably pretty spot on.

Another random sampling of some young hottie who started working this year has 16 reviews within 2 months. Average that out and that's 8 per month which would put her just shy of 100.
When someone tells you something, the only thing you know for sure, is that they are telling you what they want to hear.

I chuckle when someone emails using the age old "sense of urgency" sales tactic: "you should book now because my schedule is filling up fast"

Okay..I know she is BSing.. I know she does not have guys lined up outside her door for a 24/7 gangbang...but every time that happens, I get this mental picture... Originally Posted by yourself
Do you really think we just fuck all day? Start adding in normal life responsibilities and the schedule really does start to add up. There are a ton of girls that advertise 24/7 but I highly doubt that they are busy 24/7

By the time I schedule my normal things, job, kids, dr appts, grocery shopping and whatnot I really would not have time to hobby. So it is true for me that I only take one appt if that a day.

Now back in 2010, when I new I was seeing 2-3/day...hows that for honesty? what I find strange is I was busier when I was bigger in size...come up with an answer for that one...lol Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts
I think his point was that despite how many guys the girl can or can not see in a day, those e-mails suggest to him that she really has no appts at all and are trying to scrounge some up.

As far as why you got more clients when you were larger, your hotness intimidates the weak ones. But guys that prefer a little extra if you will, are not the type to get intimidated. This comes from experience, I have seen guys hit on BBWs in front of their husbands...

I personally don't care how many guys a girl sees. Even if I really really like her. It's a business, it's done to make the lady some money, and I want her to be prosperous. The jealousy doesn't kick in till I find out she canceled my appt for someone else.

Though it does make me sad when I go to an AMP and find out the girl has been working all day and is tired. I am all like "Aww... here just layback and relax, I'll take care of everything." Only happened once though.
I'd say his math is guestimation is probably pretty spot on. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
and what is your 'pretty spot on' claim based upon?
and what is your 'pretty spot on' claim based upon? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
His own guestimation math, of course.
One provider who's already posted in this thread has 25 reviews so far this year. That extrapolates to 75 reviews a year. Granted, that same provider only had 59 reviews for 2011. I'd say his math is guestimation is probably pretty spot on.

Another random sampling of some young hottie who started working this year has 16 reviews within 2 months. Average that out and that's 8 per month which would put her just shy of 100. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

Well, heck, not that it really matters except to anal retentive record keepers like me, but I think you're looking at the wrong stats or dates on the profiles. No provider in this thread has had 25 reviews in the first 3 & 1/2 months of 2012, but there is one who had an impressive 23 and another who had an amazing 24 for ALL of 2011.
(Now everybody scrambles to start counting.) That is a lot, and I bow to them. I still believe it's over the average number of reviews most providers on ECCIE get annually, or at least USED to get. We may have a more active group of gentlemen whose nimble hands are fingering....keyboards, yeah.

I do know one provider new to ECCIE (a BBW no less!) who has had 22 in the last three months. She hasn't commented in this thread. Her lower rates may have something to do with that, and I know that she is going for volume, but so far every review had ended with a "yes." She knows that she's the new experience right now and when things cool down the reviews will come less often. If a provider has established a good reputation over a consistent period of time, gentlemen feel less inclined to review her as she already has a lot of good PR. I still don't think, and feel free to prove me wrong, that any lady on ECCIE has had 75 reviews in one year. Shall we have a contest now?
Pretty soon this is going to go the way of hooktard economics.
has 16 reviews within 2 months. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

Holy freaking crap! Not much time for a hoe bath. Crotch and pits baby!!!
One provider that I got to know well would work one week per
month and during that week she would see 5 to 10 clients a
day. She was not a low dollar provider but charged $300 to
$350 per session. She was not just the flavor of the month
but did this consistently for several years.
and what is your 'pretty spot on' claim based upon? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Thank you. You inadvertently pointed out a typo on my post. Here's the corrected version. If you need me to elaborate on what I mean, I'm happy to.

One provider who's already posted in this thread has 25 reviews so far this year. That extrapolates to 75 reviews a year. Granted, that same provider only had 59 reviews for 2011. I'd say his math based on his guestimation is probably pretty spot on.

Another random sampling of some young hottie who started working this year has 16 reviews within 2 months. Average that out and that's 8 per month which would put her just shy of 100.

Edit in red. No words were deleted. I assume this happened because I was also alt-tabbing between this thread and chat.

Well, heck, not that it really matters except to anal retentive record keepers like me, but I think you're looking at the wrong stats or dates on the profiles. No provider in this thread has had 25 reviews in the first 3 & 1/2 months of 2012, but there is one who had an impressive 23 and another who had an amazing 24 for ALL of 2011.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
You are correct. I was just full of fail yesterday. The provider I was specifically referring to is in the DFW area. Don't want to spread names around...if you care that much, start at A in the dallas area and start counting.
Just because some have less reviews.. doesnt mean they are low volume. Keep in mind the hundreds of men who are UTR... plus many ladies have SO.. which means they are saving boink time for them too.

As for my average.. it just depends. I rather not get burned out on sex and suddenly hate it.. my kitty can only produce so much lady juices per day... plus i have a real life.

I do know that I do not do this every single day. NORMALLY I will book an incall and see one that evening or day and another the next morning before check out...I also know that if i happen to see more than one in one day.. that there is plenty of time for showering, cleaning my incall up, freshening linens..eating... and even a long nap. You would NOT know if i saw someone else or not because there would be no tell tale signs. You will not see one man leaving as youre entering. You will not see a filthy incall with used condoms everywhere...etc.

I think that it doesnt matter how many a lady sees.. as long as she practices good hygiene.. keeps a very clean incall..doesnt have them going through a rotating door. and her pussy isnt flapping in the wind from being over worked LOL.

Turning the tables... what is the most a guy has seen in a day? I have heard and read review dates where a few gentlemen have seen 2-4 ladies in one day!
(coughdaaaaamancough).. lol jk
I like Jules she is a no bullshit gal. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

I`ve never met her, but I do love her attitude on here. I may have a secret crush on her.
Turning the tables... what is the most a guy has seen in a day? I have heard and read review dates where a few gentlemen have seen 2-4 ladies in one day!
(coughdaaaaamancough).. lol jk Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

My personal record is 13 ladies in one 24 hour period...(11 one-on-one's and 1 double). This was in eastern europe cathouse where the ladies were so damn hot and inexpensive that I just couldn't stop, and it was easy. Just went from one room to the next. Here in the states... Most I've done is 3 in one day.

And, yeah, I'm UTR
excellent Excellent EXCELLENT!!!!!!
can i borrow/license that quote? Originally Posted by pmdelites
It's all yours sir!
Equating reviews with clients assumes that all clients are member's of ECCIE.