H Town boards are not the same...

Wakeup, don't forget Wakeup.
Hitler may have something to say soon... Originally Posted by boardman
Soon enough!
That hooker i n your avatar had to come back to hooking because she could not hack it in a real tax paying job . Dont worry though with her runny ass mouth im sure shell end up in the same situation that cause her to leave the 1st time . Just tell her to fight her own fight this time instead of renting the job out . Originally Posted by D.G.

Look I'm telling you, its my world, I does what I wish to, if your mad well to bad seems- like -a- personal- issue.
I have tunnel vision, and I give good head all the while getting my bread. "I wanna stay broke forever" that's that shit no one EVER said LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look I'm telling you, its my world, I does what I wish to, if your mad well to bad seems like a personal issue.
I have tunnel vision, and I give good head all the while getting my bread. "I wanna stay broke forever" that's that shit no one EVER said LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Sounds like a highly educated respectable woman to me......
[QUOTE=count e 55;1057149216]Sounds pretty hood rat to me..... Ijs[/QUOT

Just no I mean it.... Why you change it up?
Sounds like a highly educated respectable woman to me...... Originally Posted by count e 55

Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Because I am a gentleman at times, and I realized you made yourself look a certain way didn't mean I needed to highlight it. I'm pretty sure you weren't thinking clearly when you typed it. So I decided to be nice.

Sniff sniff, have a good night
Because I am a gentleman at times, and I realized you made yourself look a certain way didn't mean I needed to highlight it. I'm pretty sure you weren't thinking clearly when you typed it. So I decided to be nice.

Sniff sniff, have a good night Originally Posted by count e 55
Gentleman??? Yeah ok you truly are looking desperate, move aside and make some room. Better yet take another nap. That was me helping you out. I just cued your Exit........Do you need a tissue? I didn't get that reference.

I miss the days of NaN and TG. Originally Posted by boardman
I presume your TG reference is not me, since I haven't been around long. What does *your* TG stand for?
TG= Texas Gator
But bigger than that, did D.G. just get his/hers manhandles mixed up? Started out as D.G. then came back as count e. Did I miss something here?

Has anyone ever noticed if those two were ever logged on at the same time? They both seem a little bit off to me...
Is it possible our Village Idiot has a clone?
Village idiots are plenty....HH

Too true,
heh speaking of Village Idiots, I wonder what zanzitard's new handle is?
  • D.G.
  • 09-04-2015, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=SexyCassandra;1057149233]
Sounds pretty hood rat to me..... Ijs[/QUOT

Just no I mean it.... Why you change it up? Originally Posted by count e 55
I would call you out on your true nature but unfortunately the english language hasnt come up with a foul enough word to describe how dark and dirty your soul is .
[QUOTE=D.G.;1057150396]

I would call you out on your true nature but unfortunately the english language hasnt come up with a foul enough word to describe how dark and dirty your soul is . Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Wow. That was deep.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Yes.jpg (18.9 KB, 131 views)
That was our VI speaking to his/her alter ego, their clone or doppelganger. So yeah if he's answering the voices in his head in such a way , it is kinda deep.
It must be rough living in the lil head with all them voices all day long. Then you have to keep track of what account you're logged in on, and what voice goes to which account.
That was our VI speaking to his/her alter ego, their clone or doppelganger. So yeah if he's answering the voices in his head in such a way , it is kinda deep.
It must be rough living in the lil head with all them voices all day long. Then you have to keep track of what account you're logged in on, and what voice goes to which account.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I love when your a smart ass but smart at the same time what a turn on !