No Cryptkicker you didnt explain whay I got a warning

No, actually none of those things. Just wondering what I did wrong so that I know what to do differently next time. And I never got an answer to the question of what if any rule that I broke to get a warning.

Call it complaining if you must, and it probably comes off that way if you lump me in with all of the usual complainers.

But the experience makes me wonder if they might have a point. If I got a warning and no one can explain why, maybe some people are getting points under similar circumstances.
No, actually none of those things. Just wondering what I did wrong so that I know what to do differently next time. And I never got an answer to the question of what if any rule that I broke to get a warning.

Call it complaining if you must, and it probably comes off that way if you lump me in with all of the usual complainers.

But the experience makes me wonder if they might have a point. If I got a warning and no one can explain why, maybe some people are getting points under similar circumstances. Originally Posted by Dev Null
say yes sir may I have another! Originally Posted by jimmy jump
You are so silly..

my post of the urban dictionary definition of "troll" Originally Posted by Dev Null

At least you didn't get banned..

I got banned 7days for sending a link from urban dictionary with a word, and definition I got banned 7 days.

So you're doing good,no points, no ban, chill out..
You are so silly..

At least you didn't get banned..

I got banned 7days for sending a link from urban dictionary with a word, and definition I got banned 7 days.

So you're doing good,no points, no ban, chill out.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
What. Da. Fuq. o.O
Yup, exactly..
Wow. In that case, I guess I'd better not post the urban dictionary definition for "redonkulous".
I just want to know how many guys Kitty has spanked in the last week.
I just find it amusing that I can walk away for a week and a half and this thread is still going.
I just find it amusing that I can walk away for a week and a half and this thread is still going. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
Was thinking the exact same thing.