Greek-Friendly Providers

• EZ.
  • 10-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Need so fresh leads on this list. I've never done Greek with a provider. So that's next on my bucket list. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I never have either but not a bucket list item.
You mean doo doo can just start fallin out without even pushin? Like you could be just walkin down the road some day and a loaf fall out your pant leg?

I have never heard that before, or even thought it might be a risk.

Now I gotta start googlein shit and do some research. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
LMMFAO @ "googlein shit"!!!!! Haaaaaaa
I don't like Greek...... I love it!!!!!!
Do those who are Greek friendly, ever think about later on in life the effects of what it does to "it" and are they prepared to deal with it? I mean are you gonna be happy having to wear a butt plug rather than depends? Originally Posted by QueenSophie
There are a lot of resources available that indicate long-term damage is unlikely, here is just one:

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/...-adult-diapers Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
Ahh the irony - a lady is concerned about the dangers of Greek and a man says it's safe and cites Men's Health. Sounds like the real world, this and how cum is healthy or good for her face.

I don't like Greek...... I love it!!!!!! Originally Posted by Chaz76040
I'll vouch for that! A must see for any Greek freak.
I must confess....I ❤️ Greek!
Just something to think about.
If it is part of their standard menu with no extra charge they probably love it.
If it is an add on cost. Probably just tolerate it.
(Yes I realize there is some extra prep needed)
If you love it the extra prep is not an issue.
I LOVE Greek
If it is part of their standard menu with no extra charge they probably love it.
If you love it the extra prep is not an issue. Originally Posted by beyondthere
To me that would indicate that no provider loves sex. If they did there would be no charge.

...I know no one here charges for sex, IJS.
To me that would indicate that no provider loves sex. If they did there would be no charge.

...I know no one here charges for sex, IJS. Originally Posted by ItalianDon
Supply and Demand bro.... I love my job but I ain't doin' it for free and if I go above and beyond, I expect to be compensated...

With that said, I hate paying extra for greek but I understand due to the fact that it can be a real pain in the ass...
Got to agree with BT here. I know that there may be some additional prep, but it gives me the indication that its something that they don't WANT to do and are only doing it because they will receive extra compensation. I've enjoyed greek with several providers and GFs, but there was never an extra charge for it. In fact it was never a planned activity although we both knew it was something we enjoyed. If done right, its done in the heat of passion, and there's no pre-planning involved (and I've only once had any "nasty" surprise). Its not an every visit event. But the best ones are the ones who demand it from me. Put an extra fee on it, ESPECIALLY a large extra fee, and you've lost me for even a regular visit.

And aren't we compensating her for her time anyway? If this were CBJ vs. BBBJ, or CIM, wouldn't we be complaining about upselling!

If you love it the extra prep is not an issue. Originally Posted by beyondthere
Yes you do
I must confess....I ❤️ Greek! Originally Posted by HarperHudson
Hurley and Harper need a play date soon........

She really does. . .
soooooo many wonderful providers that love greek... i need to 0 in on one of ya'll