Dreams About Providers/Clients

• BLM69
  • 03-10-2016, 10:00 AM
Lol. If the fantasy becomes blurry and feelings are getting mixed up, it's time to stop seeing that person... Or see her/him less and less for your own good. Originally Posted by anita
I'm sure she's really into $$$ him also
  • anita
  • 03-10-2016, 10:13 AM
I'm sure she's really into $$$ him also Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol yup. That type of message is flattering if it's done one time... Who doesn't want to know they are so good in bed people dream about them . But to constantly dream about someone in the hobby just rubs me the wrong way. It's not just about the money, I really like to meet new people and be affectionate, fool around. But let's not forget it's still a service. Don't be falling in love.
I had some pretty racey dreams about a hobby fuck buddy last night....kinda sucks cuz he's outta the game now Originally Posted by Kendall4U
So ur sayin there's a position open? Apply within?

🤓
So ur sayin there's a position open? Apply within?

🤓 Originally Posted by Bruce Dickinson
Only if you can handle the "position". Definitely not for the faint of heart.
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Only if you can handle the "position". Definitely not for the faint of heart. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Sounds like a sugar daddy position hehe
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Bwahahaha, funny shit there man!
Lol yup. That type of message is flattering if it's done one time... Who doesn't want to know they are so good in bed people dream about them . But to constantly dream about someone in the hobby just rubs me the wrong way. It's not just about the money, I really like to meet new people and be affectionate, fool around. But let's not forget it's still a service. Don't be falling in love. Originally Posted by anita
Exactly!
I have had clients tell me they have had dreams about me before coming to see me. I don't think that is a bad thing DARKEY, I think that is them being excited about the time they are about to have with me.

I can't say specifically that I have had a dream about a client per say after they have seen me, but I have had racy dreams after having quite a nice time after being with a client. I don't think that is the same thing though.
I have always had dreams of providers that I have seen or want to see badly!! I think that is very normal!! Providers have told me they dream of me along with other clients!!