Best Pizzas in DFW?

I saw the photos on their YELP page.

Someone obsessed with Star Wars including a The Last Supper mural with Star Wars characters.
It’s a new world that we live in...
Hey we just walked back in from the weekly pizza stop on Henderson. The Henderson Tap house pizzas are great, fire baked and half price on Monday through Thursday before 7pm. Had a pepperoni and smoked brisket, 14" for $7
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1686.JPG (637.8 KB, 234 views)
Damn! Now you are torturing us!
I remember a Joe's Pizza on Matlock just south of I-20 in Arlington that had really good NY style pizza.
Damn! Now you are torturing us! Originally Posted by CG2014
The Tap house has great pizzas. It's a weekly thing for us. Most expensive one is $8.50 before 7pm. On top of that it's a great place for football season.
Serious pizza deep Elam https://youtu.be/g1txoZKgmzA Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
This is the best pizza. Sometimes the wait is 45+ minutes for just a slice.
When I come to Dallas, unfortunately I've never had pizza. Hopefully that will change

Do you guys have a Conan's?
No Conan's here in DFW.
I remember a Joe's Pizza on Matlock just south of I-20 in Arlington that had really good NY style pizza. Originally Posted by right_now
That place is really good...funny you mentioned that place...I save pizza places in my phone with the city name and it’s saved as joes pizza Arlington....

That brought back good memories

And to the poster who provided a picture of his pepperoni and brisket pizza that’s what I’m talking about....we need more pictures of our actual food in these food threads ...
Man that pizza looks good
Bellatrino Pizzeria @ the Market.

Used to eat there when all they had were the trucks, haven't been to the brick and mortar, but it is wood fired, authentic groceries.
brisket on a pizza sounds really good
Cheap pizzas

https://www.doughboyspizzatx.com

I found this place by accident on doordash. The menu items are rather cheap in price compared to other pizza joints. One day, I decided to do pickup, the place is a hole in the wall, but DAMN the food is legit. Their cheese on their pizza is real cheese vs the big chains. The place is in the rundown west side of fw. The only place close to it in taste, is Mama's pizza, but they're too expensive.