Julian Castro is in the running!!! Yes!

Nobody from either party think Castro has a Chinamans chance in hell.

Only in this forum does one drudge up shot like this.

Nobody based a vote on Romney's grandfather, in fact this is the first I've heard of it.

Do you advocate our soldiers killing women and children if the enemy does such acts? That is basically your defense for defending slime balls in the political arena.
Originally Posted by WTF
You don't believe that but you think the Russians stole the 2016 election from hildebeest?!?!?! The notion that Castro's mother's BS won't be a part of any electoral process is delusional. She will.
Chinamans
. Originally Posted by WTF
that's pretty much a racist term

you can say irishman or german or frenchman or Englishman or even swede

but you cant say chinaman

someone might report you
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:30 AM
You don't believe that but you think the Russians stole the 2016 election from hildebeest?!?!?! The notion that Castro's mother's BS won't be a part of any electoral process is delusional. She will. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Castro has no chance....I doubt if he even makes it to the big boy debate stage. No one except a couple of nitwits on a hookers board cares about his mother.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:32 AM
that's pretty much a racist term

you can say irishman or german or frenchman or even swede

but you cant say chinaman

someone might report you Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Report away if I've hurt your feelings...as you may have noticed over the years, your feelings are of no concern of mine.

Castro has no chance of getting the nomination.
Castro has no chance....I doubt if he even makes it to the big boy debate stage. No one except a couple of nitwits on a hookers board cares about his mother. Originally Posted by WTF
Voters in general do "care", and Castro's mother will play a large role in Castro not getting the nomination.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:44 AM
Voters in general do "care", and Castro's mother will play a large role in Castro not getting the nomination. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thats like saying your running for President and your participation on a hooker board will play a major role in you not getting the nomination.

No the major role in you not getting the nomination is that hardly anybody knows you , not that you participated on a hooker board.
Thats like saying your running for President and your participation on a hooker board will play a major role in you not getting the nomination.

No the major role in you not getting the nomination is that hardly anybody knows you , not that you participated on a hooker board.
Originally Posted by WTF
Castro's mother already being an issue for "little known" Castro on a SHMB says otherwise.
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 08:04 AM
Castro's mother already being an issue for "little known" Castro on a SHMB says otherwise. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh wait, your right IB....without Ted Cruz's father being a helpful hitman in the death of JFK...Ted would jave been President.

Julian Castro's mom could be the Virgin Mary and Julian still wouldn't have a Chinamans chance in hell of getting the nomination.
Oh wait, your right IB....without Ted Cruz's father being a helpful hitman in the death of JFK...Ted would jave been President.

Julian Castro's mom could be the Virgin Mary and Julian still wouldn't have a Chinamans chance in hell of getting the nomination.
Originally Posted by WTF
It's obvious that Castro's mother is an issue for Castro as it is being discussed at this very moment on a SHMB.