BEST kissers of ECCIE

1) Angelina Adams
2) Carrina
3) Kelli
3) Darien (Tie)
I haven't played tonsil hockey with everybody in this thread, or on the board. But I will vouch for Maxeen, Darien and Kat. I'd also give a tongues-up to Ella and LikkiNikki in SA. (Tongue's up any part of her they'd allow!) And Cherry Chandler is a make-out machine... almost forgot her.

There are lots from the past and recent days, but right now my mind's kinda foggy! I'm sure I'll remember more...
Aw, thank you CJ! And Grecco What can I say, I'm a chick that likes to kiss!

Personally, I have only locked lips with one of the other ladies mentioned in this thread. And Darien is absolutely worthy of the praise! This was such a fun idea - CJ you are so creative
My last visit with her was amazing!!...the kissing and make out session before ANYTHING happened was awesome!! I could have kissed her all night....Oh yeah....Ava from the past....fucking great kisser...oh AVA!!!
  • Meko
  • 08-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Meko[/B]: Okay, I'm allowed to spill the beans... she does much more than FBSM... and those lips are a big part of her success

Cityjazz you sexy man count yourself as a lucky lucky man just sent you a PM thanks for the love. But its seems that the new menu we had discuss was never meant to be I know many will be dissappointed but I will still be up to my very sensual tricks and much more!
Well, for me it starts with our now retired kissing wonder Kit4Kat. But I have to say that WyleEPamela is superb. Yes, she plays an excellent flute, but her lips felt wonderful and her tongue is very, very nice.
K4K is retired? she just posted not 3 days ago in houston. and from the tone of her post. doesnt sound like shes givin up on us just yet. she just not placin ads or participating in here
Bizarre question but wondering if any providers would be interested in providing just a DFK session (not FS) for special rates? Sometimes you just wanna make out.
I'm new to all of this but can vouch for Mya Love. She is an excellent kisser. Those soft full lips and talented tongue were remarkable.
Bizarre question but wondering if any providers would be interested in providing just a DFK session (not FS) for special rates? Sometimes you just wanna make out. Originally Posted by EKingdom
I like that idea...
I've had four truly excellent makeout sessions the past few weeks. Haven't had anything better than these in years. They're in no particular order:

1. Lovely LuLu (nice mix of slow, sensual and hot, passionate DFK)

2. Dara (hot and passionate DFK)

3. Eva Beauty (slow, soft and sensual LFK and DFK. Her full lips make this a very arousing experience.)

4. Serena Love (another good mix of styles; she really gets into it.) Originally Posted by Ready2Rock
@R2R. I am thinking you are a man of great taste. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Eva, but the other three... excellent, excellent recommendations. I had the great pleasure of finally meeting Lulu recently, OMG, can she kiss (and more than a few other things)!
Bizarre question but wondering if any providers would be interested in providing just a DFK session (not FS) for special rates? Sometimes you just wanna make out. Originally Posted by EKingdom
That would seem to be a definite YMMV session. I could not imagine kissing many providers long enough to have a full blown make out session. I am sure there a few providers who might not want to fully make out with all their clients....

sixx
I'd say Kelli is the best at starting DFK while you are still thinking about kissing.
Among my posted reviews, top 2 kissers are

1. Toi
2. Ice Skater Girl
@R2R. I am thinking you are a man of great taste. I have not had the pleasure of meeting Eva, but the other three... excellent, excellent recommendations. I had the great pleasure of finally meeting Lulu recently, OMG, can she kiss (and more than a few other things)! Originally Posted by austinkboy
Thanks and glad you had fun, AKB. I agree about LuLu. Gotta get back and see them all soon.