Gotta go to MD Anderson again.

• YSD
  • 06-28-2009, 04:44 PM
You are in my prayers---this hits close to home---I only wish you the best.
We all will be looking forward to the update.

xo
Becky
Keep us posted.
Just got back a little bit ago. WOW! That is one heck of a drive to go down and back in one day. I left at 4am this morning and got back about an hour ago. GUESS WHAT? Good News again. No growth or color change so I'm clear until my next scan the end of October. Thank you to everyone who replied to this post.

Oh.....I almost forgot. I also lost 18 Lbs since my last visit two months ago. HAHA I was't really even trying to lose any weight. Five more pounds and I'll be at my high school weight. Fifteen more I'll be at my freshman year weight. Guess I'll start trying a little bit harder.

I think in the future I'll post here if there are any serious changes. There's really no sense in posting an update on every check up.
Glad the news is good, Poppy. Keep up the good work!
Congrats Poppy!!! Keep up the good work!!!

Shhh.....Don't be telling everyone my secret. LOL!
Good news and I am glad to hear it. THAT is a hell of a drive to make in a day.

Rest well tonight.
Yea! That's Awesome news!! A lot has changed since our Lunch Date not sooo long ago..huh?! I'd like to think that I Played a part in all this Good Lovin...!!

:-D Seriously...I'm really glad to hear that things are looking better for you.
You are a sweet wonderful man.....and I'm very happy about your Great news!

Kisses!!

~Kelly TNT
  • TBONE
  • 07-01-2009, 05:52 AM
Congrats Poppy and good news about the weight loss.You'll be in fine form for the pool party!
Yea! That's Awesome news!! A lot has changed since our Lunch Date not sooo long ago..huh?! I'd like to think that I Played a part in all this Good Lovin...!!

:-D Seriously...I'm really glad to hear that things are looking better for you.
You are a sweet wonderful man.....and I'm very happy about your Great news!

Kisses!!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
You know Kelly your "Good Lovin" cures all! Seriously though I have so much to be thankful for. With you being close to the top of the list.

Congrats Poppy and good news about the weight loss.You'll be in fine form for the pool party! Originally Posted by TBONE
Well I look forward to the party but, I doubt people will even notice. When you are as big as I am weight lose doesn't make that much of a difference unless it is significant.
Good news Poppy, prayer does help! don't worry about the weight, us full grown men can hang out together with the girls. don't think I'll be skinny dippin though!
Good news Poppy, prayer does help! don't worry about the weight, us full grown men can hang out together with the girls. don't think I'll be skinny dippin though! Originally Posted by daddyo67

Well since there are only going to be a limited number of guys that will be able to attend. Perhaps I should wait till I get the invite before anything else. If I do get an invitation.....Right you are about the skinny dippin. I am pretty modest and don't care to get naked infront of everyone. I'm sure I'll be doing everyone a favor by keeping the clothes on.
Good news Poppy very good news!!!