OK here's what it costs to operate a sailing yacht

I own a Stop-n-Shop........does that count as a firm?
How is this hobby related? Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Sex on the boat instead of the beach?

Yeah, this thread seems more like litter for the kitty pan forum.
I own a Stop-n-Shop........does that count as a firm? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Only if you have "big rig" parking and accommodations.
Sex on the boat instead of the beach?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Excuse me .... "yacht"! ... not "boat"!

That's like calling someone's "firm" an "office"!

Mildly dismissive!
Excuse me .... "yacht"! ... not "boat"!

That's like calling someone's "firm" an "office"!

Mildly dismissive! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sorry! To a poor, wretched Irish wench, if it floats and isn't an inner tube, it's a boat, regardless of other distinctions.

I ain't all classy like some of youse.
Sorry! To a poor, wretched Irish wench, if it floats, it's a boat, regardless of other distinctions.

I ain't all classy like some of youse.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I don't consider myself to be "classy," ....

.... or pretentious .... even on a "hooker board" ....

.... "boat" or "office" is fine with me!

(I was addressing the egos bouncing around the board!)
I personally do not have the time to do a year on my yacht. As a result I allow others to use it when I am not available. I keep it docked down in Galveston when it is not out. I could not even begin to tell you the cost of the annual operation as it really is not important to me. All I can tell you is that I am treated like a KING when I decide to go. I am entertained, wined and dined, and only have to make a very few decisions about what I will do each day. Work and dealing with my estate in the country takes a lot of my time. Have to get the oil company out to explain why they fucked up one of my oil wells and it currently is not producing. Not that the loss of that revenue means much to me but a deal is a deal. Oh, if anybody is up for going the next time I go out on my yacht just let me know. I will give you the number of the people that handle that for me. You will need to tell them the name of my yacht and what type of stateroom you will want. My yachts name is Liberty of the Seas and there is a small fee associated with going. I did not get wealthy by footing the bill for everybody. I do enough of that when I write that tax check every year.
I own a Stop-n-Shop........does that count as a firm? Originally Posted by dearhunter
What about a Mister Softee™ truck?
Do you pay extra to stare at your fake male beautiful crew?
.... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You'd love my 2 deck hands, they are both about 28 single, one is 5' 10"...... Originally Posted by loveitdou
Lucas isn't interested in the five feet,....but wants to hear more about the ten inches.
All I can tell you is that I am treated like a KING when I decide to go. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Do you also have 2 buff Switzer Cabin boys with Germanic accents at your beck & call like the OP?
I've decided to take a moment from my airborn private jet world wide orgy tour to post here. We are currently over spain and the ladies from Madrid are warming up for me so I thought I should chime in on the op's behalf...While I agree with some... op... wtf... seriously?... this post is begging for it in coed. I do not agree that the trolling was really needed, afterall we have already have a steady flow of stupid coming from one if not two or our regulars. On to my response...

... Rule #1 when you really have money, you never talk about it.... I learned that at a very young age...
would you...even think about posting on a whore board... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
1. Fucking poser

2. Answered your own question with the following?

...bored and can't sleep....I have more than 80 people who work under me at my firm....Trust me... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
1. Fucking poser

2. No one here will ever trust you

...remotely gives a shit about...nobody cares... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
1. No one cares about you

2. You have nothing to offer worth posting. Go the fuck away.

I'm not grumpy... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
1. So, you're just some asshole troll?

...my Ivy League ass... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
1. Fucking poser

Thank you all for reading, I may post again while over Kazakhstan before reaching Japan.

Safe travels, happy whoring and as always, champagne wishes and caviar dreams.
Lucas reminded why Lucas don't post much.
Op has been posting ducktales for a long ass time
First things first...I am a fan of Lucas Macain...dude be bringing that fire...