Practical Issues

Then there's that^
In the end, if you're happy when you are with her and can deal with the loss of income from your relationship. Then go forth and be happy, money can not buy happiness after all.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

But he's not happy because he's currently in here asking for advice from a bunch of degenerates. I dated stripper once. I know what came with it. I never asked for help or drug store psychology. Truth be told, I only used her so I can get in the network or strippers. But i dumped her after she turned 20.
You know, like no joke..........I just recently fucked a supposley "retired whore". I ran into her at a store. She remembered me and went batshit saying how much she missed me while i stood there trying to remember who the fuck she was. She took me to her nice place. I relaxed in the living room while she showers and whores up for me. Then remember who She was and yes, she was young and high priced too.....but I don't remember her asking me to pay this time, it was purely thirst. I gave her money anyway because I didn't want her to think I wanted her to move in with my like the current guy she is hustling......Um......um...oh shit........hahahahaha hey man, so the Astros going to win the World Series his year. I think that Ken Jiles is legit. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
LMMFAO!!!!
I was not looking for advice. I was just letting off frustration. Not many places that I can do that with this kind of thing.
Might want to find another forum for venting. This isn't the most therapeutic environment.
I was not looking for advice. I was just letting off frustration. Not many places that I can do that with this kind of thing. Originally Posted by Owlman

Funny, this "retired" whore told me bout how she hooked up with a John and she's been regretting this new life because he has trouble accepting her past even tho he knew about it and says he's cool with it. Holy shit bro, I'm totally not making this up...um um...so yea, even tho we missed out on Cespedes, our outfield is stacked with 20+ homers from each spot if they all stay healthy this year.