Graduating

A M&G in Albany?! I'm in, although I highly doubt it will ever happen. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Last year I believe that Sweet Elizabeth & Leesa met with a few eccie members in Albany. Just lunch and a few drinks. Pulled together on short notice.
Last year I believe that Sweet Elizabeth & Leesa met with a few eccie members in Albany. Just lunch and a few drinks. Pulled together on short notice. Originally Posted by RODOSH
I remember Quail saying he attended that one, but didnt hear of anyone else.
SE had mentioned something about a small M&G she has hosted. The one we are discussing here would be on a much larger scale, lol! Party!!!
A M&G in Albany sounds like a great idea!!
A M&G in Albany sounds like a great idea!! Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
You get back to studying young lady...LOL!
After graduation, if a few respected young ladies organized a M&G I think it could be fun...
You get back to studying young lady...LOL!
After graduation, if a few respected young ladies organized a M&G I think it could be fun... Originally Posted by crazy2old
Yes sir...hehe
Congrats!
Thanks SE!!
  • DCGuy
  • 05-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Good luck Destiny!
Congratulations Destiny........you are right to be extremely proud of your self!!
Congratulations on a huge accomplishment!! Good luck in the future!
Thanks everyone!!! I graduated!!!!
Congratulations Destiny. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors. It was nice to have known you.
Thanks everyone!!! I graduated!!!! Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
We want pictures.....sexy cap and grown.......
Congrats again.....
Woooohoooo!! CELEBRATE!!!!