"The First, Second, and Fourth Amendment are gone."

that J. Buttboy Corneyhole is involved, along with gritsboy and a few more members of the Steering Committee of the Flat Earth Society.

Other than that, it's a great discussion (if you like bunkers).

Capt Midnight has already flayed J. Buttboy C'hole mercilessly, so I won't retread that fertile ground, tempting as it may be.

The term "Educated Idiot" comes to mind every time I see residue of J. Buttboy's "intelligence." It's kinda like a sh*t smear on a pair of whitie-tighties.
about time for you to play their theme song again CM Originally Posted by CJ7
Ah, yes. Good point!

The ECCIE Conspiracy Loon Theme Song
  • CJ7
  • 06-27-2013, 02:37 PM
Ah, yes. Good point!

The ECCIE Conspiracy Loon Theme Song Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
BSwine says this discussion is about "leftists" vs. "conservatives."

I thought it was about Americans versus ASSHOLES!

BSwine is a perfect example of the latter.
Does anyone understand what Candy was talking about?

If you go back to the beginning Obamacare was all about getting everyone covered. Remember the 40 million who didn't really exist. That was what the entire Kubuki dance was all about but reality showed up and they had to change their story. It became all about cost. Well we know that the costs are going up and the coverage will miss about 30 million people so it fails on all counts....except getting people invested in government. In that it works. Look at some of the nimrods here. They can't wait to get some of that government in their lives.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Imagecoast? Imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
  • CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 10:15 AM
E-mail j... anyone C " united we try to make excuses to steal from johnny and j" the movie
  • CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 10:30 AM
DathruthBeTold username: y didnt you collect the dzug evidence and video feed or just selective evidence to go to war like in iraq
  • CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 10:34 AM
Watermelon username: I had a Z about the fruit already... same thing making excuses too dzug ... dont forget operation overboard 3 or 4 man cell, or operation jamaca or operation virgin island... just like I Z about the water and other Z
  • CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Btw where the fuck are my spearm?
And for the Bisex idiots when I post about the price you pay that include the taxes... what the fuck you think? or lack of thinking
  • CJOHN
  • 06-28-2013, 12:49 PM
DaThruthBeTold username: rider you and ib steal communicating and hiding your communication so you two cumming up with more ways to LISTEN, WATCH, and etc. to STEAL ... this has alway been about STEALING and coverup for the orginal crime

starr36 username: read the article national geographic 2013 active sun

do you know how many time city and county sent an emergency vehicle toward where ever i am at or parrort people ( i would not be surprise if that bill with STOLEN MONEY)

DuckDick username: follows a few days later by an attemp to dzug at hongkong supermarket on scardale using the duck sauce after I purchase the duck. 6/22

btw my court date have been move back till late August. a lot of activity at court before the actual court trial date.

" united we try to make excuses to steal from johnny and j" the movie Originally Posted by CJOHN
WTM? WTM?
johnny and j
exactly
LSD???? Mushrooms? Don't pull off your own genitals...
LSD???? Mushrooms? Don't pull off your own genitals... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I really hope he doesn't "pull off" anyone's!