Dukc dynasty homophobe advocates marrying 16 year old girls

what's your point, fuckhead? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hatred? Intolerance? Anger? Mad about being born? Just fucking stupid? Take your pick.
How bitter can one person get?
what's your point, fuckhead? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
To point out that Little Timmy-tard need not have looked any further than the extended First Family to find even greater perversity than that he here *supposedly* mocks and declaims and to illuminate Little Timmy-tard's hypocrisy, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You embraced this Duck idiot before it came out he thinks it is OK to marry children....now you have to live with him... so your posts get even more stupid than they usually are while you try to justify and rationalize that rather than just taking the normal human being route that Elizabeth notes (I think "crazy" was the operative word) and admit he is a nut. Fuck you Admiral. It ain't about muslims, it ain't about racism, it ain't about me. It's about you and what you are willing to tolerate in order to justify your silly politics. I guess we all know the answer to that now. Originally Posted by timpage
Wrong, wrong, wrong, Little Timmy-tard. It is all about you and your lame-ass hypocrisy, Little Timmy-tard.

Hatred? Intolerance? Anger? Mad about being born? Just fucking stupid? Take your pick. Originally Posted by timpage
Capitalizing on the opportunities to lampoon your moronic posts embraces none of those concepts, Little Timmy-tard.

How bitter can one person get? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'll be even more bitter, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, when no one buys or reads your memoir.
what does the extended First Family have to do with Duck Dynasty?
what does the extended First Family have to do with Duck Dynasty? Originally Posted by JCM800
Evidently you cannot read, 1-800-JCM-DATO: racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM 's soiled breechclout: To point out that Little Timmy-tard need not have looked any further than the extended First Family to find even greater perversity than that he here *supposedly* mocks and declaims and to illuminate Little Timmy-tard's hypocrisy, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
still has nothing to do with the OP.
still has nothing to do with the OP. Originally Posted by JCM800
It has everything to do with Little Timmy-tard's hypocrisy and phony outrage, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout. Point of fact, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout, your posts have nothing to do with the OP.
no, not really ...you just choose to steer it towards Obama Sr because someone started a thread bashing one of your new heroes Phil Robertson.
no, not really ...you just choose to steer it towards Obama Sr because someone starts a thread bashing one of your new heroes Phil Robertson. Originally Posted by JCM800
Phil Robertson is a TV personality and in no manner anyone's "hero", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout, but Obama Sr. does serve to show that Little Timmy-tard is a hypocrite with his phony outrage, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout.
hey there's a DD marathon on later today for you jackass.

better get a nap in ...you don't want to miss it.
hey there's a DD marathon on later today for you jackass.

better get a nap in ...you don't want to miss it. Originally Posted by JCM800
Seems you're the jackass that's keeping up with A&E's programming schedule, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout, enjoy ... no doubt you'd benefit intellectually!
I know you wouldn't want to miss out on seeing your new hero Phil today.

so just trying to help you out ..........and your welcome.
I know you wouldn't want to miss out on seeing your new hero Phil today.

so just trying to help you out ..........and your welcome. Originally Posted by JCM800
Again, it seems you're the jackass that's keeping up with A&E's programming schedule, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout, and there is absolutely no doubt you'd benefit intellectually!
Poor In Bred Hank one sexual perv standing up for his hero Phil.
Again, it seems you're the jackass that's keeping up with A&E's programming schedule, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's breechclout, and there is absolutely no doubt you'd benefit intellectually! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what, not even a thanks?!

you would have missed it if I hadn't checked it for you.